Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Interview the next poster! - Page 4 Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Interview the next poster! - Page 4 Getatt10 Interview the next poster! - Page 4 Getatt10Interview the next poster! - Page 4 Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Interview the next poster! - Page 4 Vote_lcapInterview the next poster! - Page 4 Voting_barInterview the next poster! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Interview the next poster! - Page 4 Vote_lcapInterview the next poster! - Page 4 Voting_barInterview the next poster! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Interview the next poster!

Go down 
+5
golden
texasgal
johno
BattyOldMaid
wiseguy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
feebs
feebs

Female
Tiger
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Interview the next poster! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:00 pm

laugh hysterically and tell all my friends :lmfao:

where in the world would you want to live ?
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:04 pm

somewhere near you...... clap clap 2 thumbs up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:23 pm

you do live somewhere near ME johno --- :Interview the next poster! - Page 4 44866: :Interview the next poster! - Page 4 44866: :Interview the next poster! - Page 4 44866: :Interview the next poster! - Page 4 44866:

Where would you LIKE to live --- :shock:
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:35 pm

true. very true.

san francisco
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:04 pm

you forgot to ask your question johno --- :Interview the next poster! - Page 4 44866:
Back to top Go down
texasgal
texasgal

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 4105
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:52 pm

johno wrote:
somewhere near you...... clap clap 2 thumbs up

Hell's fire!! I thought you wanted to be close to me?! LOL Just jokin', darlin'. I'll just have to go visit you.
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:14 pm

i,ll be waiting.. :wub: .till the campsite. :<3: Thumbs Up

what do you like best about your life.
Back to top Go down
texasgal
texasgal

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:22 pm

I like that fact that my girls and boy are healthy, happy, and growing in all ways. I like that for the most part, all of my family is relatively healthy. I like the fact that I live in a part of the US that's pretty quiet and peaceful. I really like the fact that I can catch up with my forum friends any time I want!

Great question!! Same one to the next poster.
Back to top Go down
Silkee
Silkee

Female
Dragon
Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:27 pm

wow thats a hard one, my life has been hell lately, so I guess if I had to pick something, I would have to say its the fact that I still have life...

If you could change something about your physical appearance, what would it be & why?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/childsheart01
texasgal
texasgal

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:01 pm

oh that's easy...the tummy pouch left over from my past pregnancies. It's awful. It's ugly. And it makes it hard to find things that fit. Even when I was fit and trim, it was ugly to deal with. LOL

Another great question!! I'm gonna be lame and repeat that one too.
Back to top Go down
BattyOldMaid
BattyOldMaid

Tiger
Number of posts : 2305
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:59 pm

one tooth in the front kinds of sticks out, I've repeatedly told my dentist to do something about it, he says the wisdom tooth is pushing all the teeth to the front, I've told him to take it out so that the teeth has room, he can't because it's too far back and it hasn't come down fully. I've asked him to take off the teeth next to the wisdom teeth so that the wisdom teeth would have room to come out and other teeth have room, he won't because it's their policy not to take out healthy teeth! Well duh!

If you find a bank has put in £1,000 into your account by mistake, do you leave it or inform them?

it happened to my mother and she repeatedly told them, they ignored her and said she was mistaken, when they found out she was right, they said the time that had elapsed meant it was hers to keep!!! Cool!
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:02 pm

nope the way banks have treated folk in this country i would,nt say a word.

same question ... be interesting to hear what other,s think.
Back to top Go down
texasgal
texasgal

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:27 am

I would bring it to someone's attention. If they don't do anything about it, then at least I tried. HAPPY HOUR AT MY PLACE!!!! :drunken: :cheers: cool dance jumping smilies

Same question....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview the next poster!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4