Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Interview the next poster! - Page 3 Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Interview the next poster! - Page 3 Getatt10 Interview the next poster! - Page 3 Getatt10Interview the next poster! - Page 3 Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Interview the next poster! - Page 3 Vote_lcapInterview the next poster! - Page 3 Voting_barInterview the next poster! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Interview the next poster! - Page 3 Vote_lcapInterview the next poster! - Page 3 Voting_barInterview the next poster! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Interview the next poster!

Go down 
+5
golden
texasgal
johno
BattyOldMaid
wiseguy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BattyOldMaid
BattyOldMaid

Tiger
Number of posts : 2305
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Interview the next poster! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:19 am

happy with who I am, besides I think famous people have some kind of a complex issue.

what kind of sweet/candy represents you and why?
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:52 pm

dunno, guess im going to have to get you to bite me to find out.

what would be your favourate lifestyle, if you got the choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:17 pm

high flier and very rich bitch, oh and about 35 years off my age. --- :Interview the next poster! - Page 3 44866: :Interview the next poster! - Page 3 44866:

if you could talk face to face with somebody,who would it be and why.--- :Interview the next poster! - Page 3 44866:
Back to top Go down
texasgal
texasgal

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 4105
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:24 am

every single one of you Interview the next poster! - Page 3 44866 no really, i think it would be great to meet ya'll face-to-face. there's nothing better than one-on-one conversation. or in WG's case...well let's not go there....

great question same to the next poster.....
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:19 pm

yep. id also like to meet you all even WG,... i think WG & me are going to meet up sooner or later........?
Ive already met some of the scotch folk on here...

if you met us all at once, how would you know us individually..? and what kinda bash would you like us to throw.
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:24 pm

oh boy you would know me Interview the next poster! - Page 3 44866 i will be the loudest
i would want a full scotish shing dig Interview the next poster! - Page 3 44866
where would you like to meet in which country and why
Back to top Go down
BattyOldMaid
BattyOldMaid

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:59 pm

Well, everyone seem to want to come over here, and I :dontknow: why!

I'll say the Scottish Highlands - love the cold snap, roaring open fire and the party attitude of them scots.

or

Seychelles island - beautiful beach, beautiful weather, beautiful food need I say more?

What kind of car do you wish you own and why?
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:48 pm

well i already live in the scottish highland,s and i wish te weather was just a bit more forgiving.

i,d love to own a lamborghini.
for it,s sheer power . speed and think of the street cred.

what kind of home would the next person desire.?
Back to top Go down
Seek
Seek

Female
Goat
Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:12 pm

A happy, loving home is all I ask for.

What is your favorite meal?
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:21 pm

woman....covered in cream

whats your fav holiday spot.
Back to top Go down
texasgal
texasgal

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:17 am

Currently, my favorite vacation spot is San Antonio. It has everything, places for the kids,Interview the next poster! - Page 3 09spla10
Interview the next poster! - Page 3 Fiesta10
places for adults, historical spots,
Interview the next poster! - Page 3 09alam10
nightlife, the River Walk,
Interview the next poster! - Page 3 San-an10
shops, musuems,...you name it, it's there. Plus, it's about three hours away.

Great question clap ...same to the next person. What's your favorite holiday spot
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:53 am

bulgaria for me.. actually i like anywhere abroad.
these are nice pic,s texas, did you take them yourself.
is,nt that the alamo in pic 3.
id love to go on that ride pic 2.

what would your dream date consist of, and why.
Back to top Go down
BattyOldMaid
BattyOldMaid

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:56 pm

Richard Chamberlain...I'd want a close up on his face to see if he's had surgery done to his face.

A car runs of the road because a tyre had burst, it dangles over the cliff edge dangerously, somehow the driver gets out and is hanging on by his/her fingertips. All he/she needs is you to grab his/her wrist and pull him/her up.

You're kneeling down to reach them, the face is the one you remember, someone who bullied you at school, made your life miserable, made you feel like shit. There's no one around, no one will ever know the truth...

Do you grab his wrist and pull him up or do you unhinge his fingers and watch him plummet to his death.
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:54 pm

id just pull him up, would,nt sink to his level.
anyway i was never bullied at school.

you meet someone while out on the town with friend,s you used to fancy like mad, she/he has gotten fat and out of shape.
do you think christ i had a lucky escape and just pass by, or do you strike up a conversation and catch up on olden day,s.
Back to top Go down
texasgal
texasgal

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:09 pm

johno wrote:
id just pull him up, would,nt sink to his level.
anyway i was never bullied at school.
Good for you johno! Me too.

I'd strike up a conversation. Just to be nice. And if I'm looking hot that day all the better. :twisted:

What article of clothing makes you feel sexy and why? And no it can't be your birthday suit!
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:07 pm

seeing you in an itsy bitsy bikini would make all of the males on here feel sexy. :bouncy: :8): Interview the next poster! - Page 3 249926
Back to top Go down
BattyOldMaid
BattyOldMaid

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:36 am

LMAO!!

I think a fitted jacket always looks nice on me, and I do feel more confident, empowered and sexy in it.

The cinema has two specials for today, starting at 10am til 10pm, one a full gore fest of horror movies one after another, or the romantic slush fest, which you'd sit through?
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:39 pm

got to be the horror movies.

a quiet holiday spot in the country or a rip roaring spell in ibiza. ????
Back to top Go down
texasgal
texasgal

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:25 am

quiet holiday spot in the country, preferably the around glencoe or loch lomond area. {sigh} just breath taking....

you've just found out you've inherited loads of money from a distant relative, as in enough to basically do what you what with your life with no worries. what would you do, besides pay off bills?
Back to top Go down
BattyOldMaid
BattyOldMaid

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:57 am

Buy a house that I really love, a holiday for family, and then just live off the interest, that way I'll always have that number of money in the bank.

Reading a book iin bed with a cuppa or watching TV with a cold beer?
Back to top Go down
texasgal
texasgal

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:44 am

Oh, I have to choose?! I'll go with reading a book with a cold beer. Is that fair? :dontknow:

Travelling with someone to places unknown or travelling alone and knowing the area?
Back to top Go down
BattyOldMaid
BattyOldMaid

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:59 am

Travelling with someone to places unknown. Have always done that, back when I was single, i went places unknown aswell.

Stranger trips in town, do you laugh/snigger or avert your eyes pretending you didn't see anything to save their embarrassment? (pst, I'm the latter!)
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:51 pm

if it was just a trip, id laugh a bit ,but if the person was hurt . no id just rush to help.

a guy you dont care for so much is running to catch a train, he misses it by seconds and see the train pull out of the station..
you laugh or ????
Back to top Go down
texasgal
texasgal

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:05 am

I'd probably just quietly smile very smuggly for a while. My own quite revenge.

You see a rich looking guy walk out of a bank. He just about plows you over on his way out. You notice a bit of toilet paper stuck to his shoe. What do you do?
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:38 pm

damned all, its his prob.

you see a woman coming out of a toilet with her skirt stuck in her panties..what would you do..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview the next poster!   Interview the next poster! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview the next poster!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next