Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
"I blame myself for daughter's brutal murder" Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

"I blame myself for daughter's brutal murder" Getatt10 "I blame myself for daughter's brutal murder" Getatt10"I blame myself for daughter's brutal murder" Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
"I blame myself for daughter's brutal murder" Vote_lcap"I blame myself for daughter's brutal murder" Voting_bar"I blame myself for daughter's brutal murder" Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
"I blame myself for daughter's brutal murder" Vote_lcap"I blame myself for daughter's brutal murder" Voting_bar"I blame myself for daughter's brutal murder" Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

"I blame myself for daughter's brutal murder"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger
Number of posts : 2361
Registration date : 2008-05-16

"I blame myself for daughter's brutal murder" Empty
PostSubject: "I blame myself for daughter's brutal murder"   "I blame myself for daughter's brutal murder" EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:37 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/love-triangle-teen-laura-wilson-1485146

"I blame myself for daughter's brutal murder": Mum's regret over love triangle teen stabbed and dumped in canal
12 Dec 2012 00:00

The UK's first white 'honour killing': Laura Wilson's brutal death at the hands of her Asian ex has left her mum Maggie heartbroken
"I wish I had protected her more": Maggie Wilson "I wish I had protected her more": Maggie Wilson
Caters News Agency Ltd

As doting grandmother Maggie Wilson picks up the toys that her young granddaughter has been playing with, something catches her eye.

Sitting on the mantelpiece is a picture of her youngest daughter Laura with her cheeky smile and a glint in her almond-shaped eyes.

But tragically, pictures like this are all that Maggie has left of her daughter and all that two-and-a-half-year-old Alesha will ever have to remember her mother by.

In October 2010, when Alesha was just 11 weeks old, Laura was brutally murdered by her on-off boyfriend Ashtiaq Ashgar.

Laura, 17, was lured to a canal in her home town of Rotherham, South Yorks, stabbed repeatedly and left to die in the water.

The teenager, embroiled in a love triangle between Ashgar, then 17, and his friend Ishaq ‘Zac’ Hussein, 22 – Alesha’s father – was dubbed the UK’s first ‘white honour killing’ victim after she told both their families about her sexual relationships with their sons.

It was claimed that Laura had caused too much trouble and brought shame on the strict Muslim families and that something needed to be done to keep her quiet.

While Hussein was acquitted, Ashgar admitted her murder and was sentenced to a minimum of 17 and a half years in jail.

Two years after her daughter’s death, heartbroken Maggie, 50, is still struggling to deal with her grief and also her guilt at not protecting Laura from what happened.

“I blame myself all the time but I knew I couldn’t watch Laura 24/7. I tried my best.

“I told her to forget about Ashtiaq as I never trusted him but she loved him so,” says the mum-of-four in her first interview.

“The thing is Laura would have kept going, she wouldn’t have stayed quiet. She wanted Ashtiaq to love her and for Zac to admit to being Alesha’s father.

“Laura was a brilliant girl, but she was so feisty. There was no telling her sometimes. I wish I had protected her more, but it’s too late now and I have to live with the consequences for the rest of my life.”

i know this family :(
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: "I blame myself for daughter's brutal murder"   "I blame myself for daughter's brutal murder" EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:52 am

i remember it well, and all the police activity,poor lass sad
Back to top Go down
MsPJ
MsPJ

Female
Number of posts : 743
Registration date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Re: "I blame myself for daughter's brutal murder"   "I blame myself for daughter's brutal murder" EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:17 pm

Yes indeed poor lassie
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: "I blame myself for daughter's brutal murder"   "I blame myself for daughter's brutal murder" EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:33 pm

found her in the canal didnt they kev?
Back to top Go down
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger
Number of posts : 2361
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: "I blame myself for daughter's brutal murder"   "I blame myself for daughter's brutal murder" EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:39 pm

yes mate divers seach when they found her shoes and blood on canal bank

Last edited by crusher21 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: "I blame myself for daughter's brutal murder"   "I blame myself for daughter's brutal murder" EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:41 pm

thought so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I blame myself for daughter's brutal murder"   "I blame myself for daughter's brutal murder" Empty

Back to top Go down

"I blame myself for daughter's brutal murder"
Page 1 of 1