Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot' Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot' Getatt10 UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot' Getatt10UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot' Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot' Vote_lcapUK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot' Voting_barUK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot' Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot' Vote_lcapUK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot' Voting_barUK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot' Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot' Empty
PostSubject: UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot'   UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot' EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:44 pm

A British mother stabbed her daughters to death while they slept in order to "wreak havoc" on her ex-husband, a court has heard.

UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot' BakersistersB1306_468x351
Davina, 16, and Jasmine, 13, were stabbed to death.

Rekha Kumari-Baker took her daughters Davina, 16, and Jasmine, 13, on a shopping trip to "soften up" the girls before the night-time attack, prosecutors at Cambridge Crown Court claimed.

Ms Kumari-Baker allegedly planned to murder the children after a previous day of shopping on June 11, 2007 but had a change of heart when her eldest sent her a text message from her nearby bedroom thanking her for the excursion.

But during a second consecutive day buying gifts, the 41-year-old hotel worker allegedly crept into each girl's bedroom in her pyjamas and killed them in a "frenzied" attack with a knife she had bought with them at a supermarket.

Prosecutors said that 16-year-old Davina was stabbed 39 times as she tried to resist at about 2.30am on June 13.

Ms Kumari-Baker then allegedly entered her youngest daughter's room and killed her in the same way.

She then got dressed and twice climbed into her car before phoning a police officer friend about four hours later.

"I've done something terrible Natalie," she said on special police constable Natalie Barford's voicemail.

"Please call me."

Ms Kumari-Baker has denied the murders, claiming she was suffering from "severe abnormality of the mind", the Daily Mail reports.

She may face a lesser charge of manslaughter if jurors accepted her defence

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Forensic_Science/index.php?showtopic=89
Back to top Go down
gambit
gambit

Female
Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot'   UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot' EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:47 pm

She needs to be executed post haste.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyes
group moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1144
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot'   UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot' EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:53 pm

we don't know her mind - how tortured it must have been to do such a thing
Back to top Go down
gambit
gambit

Female

PostSubject: Re: UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot'   UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot' EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:55 pm

True but to kill your kids is the ultimate sacreledge.
Kill her, she's is evil.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyes
group moderator

Female

PostSubject: Re: UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot'   UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot' EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:56 pm

If it is the ultimate sacreledge - what drove her to it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot'   UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot' EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:05 am

I'm the same, what was going through her mind and how the hell could you do it, its hard to comprehend.

Last edited by Vipor on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
gambit
gambit

Female

PostSubject: Re: UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot'   UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot' EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:05 am

What was going through her mind is irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyes
group moderator

Female

PostSubject: Re: UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot'   UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot' EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:08 am

it is soooooooooo relevant - that is what made her do it or lose her mind no-one thinking straight could do such a thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot'   UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot' EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:11 am

If you want the full story
CLICK HERE
Back to top Go down
gambit
gambit

Female

PostSubject: Re: UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot'   UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot' EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:11 am

It is not relevant, unless from an academic point of view.
She did it, she is evil, she needs to be executed.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyes
group moderator

Female

PostSubject: Re: UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot'   UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot' EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:13 am

think she came to a realisation for her to make the phonecall so she will have killed herself a thousand times over already
Back to top Go down
gambit
gambit

Female

PostSubject: Re: UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot'   UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot' EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:18 am

A thousand times is not enough and unburdening herself will not help her.

Last edited by gambit on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot'   UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot' EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:18 am

i think what she did is evil, but i am going to stay neutral on this as it is from my forum i got it from UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot' 44866, but by any means things like this can not be excused no matter what she says really, what it comes down to is that she did it and she planned it, why innocence has to pay for something that they had no control over
Back to top Go down
gambit
gambit

Female

PostSubject: Re: UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot'   UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot' EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:21 am

Vipor wrote:
i think what she did is evil, but i am going to stay neutral on this as it is from my forum i got it from UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot' 44866, but by any means things like this can not be excused no matter what she says really, what it comes down to is that she did it and she planned it, why innocence has to pay for something that they had no control over
These girls didn't ask to be murdered by their own flesh and blood, you are right, there is no excuse even understanding why she did it.

Last edited by gambit on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Green Eyes
group moderator

Female

PostSubject: Re: UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot'   UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot' EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:23 am

ok will agree to disagree guys
Back to top Go down
texasgal
texasgal

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 4105
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot'   UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot' EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:21 am

Why does it seem as if our children and elders fall prey to the sins of others more and more? As I have stated time and time again, these precious groups of people have now become disposable to some. Innocent girls are now gone, no matter what the mental state of the woman was. A family is in mourning. What a terrible loss. My thoughts and prayers are with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot'   UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot' EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:02 pm

All i can say is, she must have hated her ex husband with a passion, to punish him with the death of his two daughters and in the manner of their death as well, makes you wonder why she picked the evil and painful way she did, as opposed to drugging their food. You also have to bear in mind, she gave birth to these two beautiful innocent girls. Mind you, i think the same as green eyes, she must be sick in the head. Then again, i for one object to keeping these monsters in prison, more comfortable than some of the old age pensioners i know, that never broke a law in their life and could so easily die over the winter period because they can't afford to heat themselves AND eat. It is certainly a cruel world we live in. 😢
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot'   UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot' Empty

Back to top Go down

UK mother 'killed daughters in revenge plot'
Page 1 of 1