Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Thought/quote  of the day - Page 4 Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Thought/quote  of the day - Page 4 Getatt10 Thought/quote  of the day - Page 4 Getatt10Thought/quote  of the day - Page 4 Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Thought/quote  of the day - Page 4 Vote_lcapThought/quote  of the day - Page 4 Voting_barThought/quote  of the day - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Thought/quote  of the day - Page 4 Vote_lcapThought/quote  of the day - Page 4 Voting_barThought/quote  of the day - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Thought/quote of the day

Go down 
+17
toetapping
Hunnyluvs
scottybee
Free Bird
johno
crazzycat
gambit
saffyre
AgilaAlice
mazzie
deante655
crusher21
jena76
BattyOldMaid
abbey
midnight caller
wiseguy
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
mommakiwi
mommakiwi

Female
Tiger
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2012-01-30

Thought/quote  of the day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thought/quote of the day   Thought/quote  of the day - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:55 am

wiseguy wrote:
Nipples: Nature's thermometer!!!!

Spare a thought for pointed conversations Thought/quote  of the day - Page 4 74097126
Back to top Go down
http://mommakiwi.blogspot.co.nz/
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Thought/quote of the day   Thought/quote  of the day - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:10 am

where are my thoughts pointing Thought/quote  of the day - Page 4 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Thought/quote of the day   Thought/quote  of the day - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:06 pm

"I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.”
“For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day.
For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.
People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed and redeemed; never throw out anyone.
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair.
The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.”
“As you grow older you will discover that you have two hands; one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.”

Audrey Hepburn
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male
Number of posts : 3788
Registration date : 2012-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Thought/quote of the day   Thought/quote  of the day - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:17 am

Oh man thats the sweetest thing ive heard all day,brings a tear to my eye,now lets have another round on me !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought/quote  of the day - Page 4 242645
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thought/quote of the day   Thought/quote  of the day - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thought/quote of the day
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4