Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
What was your best chat up line (given or heard) Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

What was your best chat up line (given or heard) Getatt10 What was your best chat up line (given or heard) Getatt10What was your best chat up line (given or heard) Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
What was your best chat up line (given or heard) Vote_lcapWhat was your best chat up line (given or heard) Voting_barWhat was your best chat up line (given or heard) Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
What was your best chat up line (given or heard) Vote_lcapWhat was your best chat up line (given or heard) Voting_barWhat was your best chat up line (given or heard) Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

What was your best chat up line (given or heard)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

What was your best chat up line (given or heard) Empty
PostSubject: What was your best chat up line (given or heard)   What was your best chat up line (given or heard) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:40 pm

The best i ever heard in my neck of the woulds was:-

Says he to me, Can you Dance
Says i, who?
Says he, you
Says i No, can you? What was your best chat up line (given or heard) 44866 What was your best chat up line (given or heard) 44866

or

are you dancin?
are you askin?
am askin,
okay, am dancin. What was your best chat up line (given or heard) 44866 What was your best chat up line (given or heard) 44866

You might no be the best lookin bird here, but beauties only a light switch away. What was your best chat up line (given or heard) 44866

Put yer crash helmet on, your going through the headboard. What was your best chat up line (given or heard) 44866

Your Dad must be a Baker because you've got the nicest pair of buns i ever saw. What was your best chat up line (given or heard) 44866

Okay tell us all about the chat up lines you heard
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: What was your best chat up line (given or heard)   What was your best chat up line (given or heard) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:06 pm

all right babe mines a pint i will sort you out later What was your best chat up line (given or heard) 44866
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: What was your best chat up line (given or heard)   What was your best chat up line (given or heard) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:02 pm

best one i heard was....... (could hardly believe what i was hearing)

just fuck me .
Back to top Go down
cookie

Female
Number of posts : 5946
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: What was your best chat up line (given or heard)   What was your best chat up line (given or heard) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:09 am

your clothes would look good on my bedroom floor

hows about it then (my hubby still says this to me...usually every day What was your best chat up line (given or heard) 44866)
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: What was your best chat up line (given or heard)   What was your best chat up line (given or heard) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:50 am

cookie wrote:
your clothes would look good on my bedroom floor

hows about it then (my hubby still says this to me...usually every day What was your best chat up line (given or heard) 44866)

What was your best chat up line (given or heard) 44866 bless him
Back to top Go down
deante655
deante655

Female
Snake
Number of posts : 3898
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: What was your best chat up line (given or heard)   What was your best chat up line (given or heard) EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:22 am

What was your best chat up line (given or heard) 44866 What is a nice girl like you doing in a dirty mind like mine? via myyearbook What was your best chat up line (given or heard) 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: What was your best chat up line (given or heard)   What was your best chat up line (given or heard) EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:21 pm

deante655 wrote:
What was your best chat up line (given or heard) 44866 What is a nice girl like you doing in a dirty mind like mine? via myyearbook What was your best chat up line (given or heard) 44866

nice one What was your best chat up line (given or heard) 44866
whats a nice girl like you doing on my yearbook What was your best chat up line (given or heard) 44866

i feel sorry for the women on there
they obviously cant afford clothes What was your best chat up line (given or heard) 44866
Back to top Go down
deante655
deante655

Female
Snake
Number of posts : 3898
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: What was your best chat up line (given or heard)   What was your best chat up line (given or heard) EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:47 pm

What was your best chat up line (given or heard) 44866 wg What was your best chat up line (given or heard) 44866 im everwhere What was your best chat up line (given or heard) 44866
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your best chat up line (given or heard)   What was your best chat up line (given or heard) Empty

Back to top Go down

What was your best chat up line (given or heard)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: