Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
the party season Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

the party season Getatt10 the party season Getatt10the party season Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
the party season Vote_lcapthe party season Voting_barthe party season Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

the party season

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
feebs
feebs

Female
Tiger
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-03-18

the party season Empty
PostSubject: the party season   the party season EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:06 pm

so whats everyones plans around this holiday season..how many parties have you been asked to and what you all up to ?

i have been invited to a good few parties and cant wait to get out those dresses and enjoy myself...maybe i might just find that man under the mistletoe...the party season 44866...cheers xxx
the party season Jggj2u

Back to top Go down
cookie

Female
Number of posts : 5946
Registration date : 2010-01-14

the party season Empty
PostSubject: Re: the party season   the party season EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:54 am

I'm too busy to party at this time of year..cant remember when the last time I had a party..I don't even have one for my birthday which is just before xmas...good luck with finding that man under the mistletoe..they usually hide though the party season 44866
Back to top Go down

the party season
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Family Corner :: Birthday/Anniversary Wishes,Special Ooccasions-
Jump to: