Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
dayum!!!!!!! MNP is this you?????or Saffy? Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

dayum!!!!!!! MNP is this you?????or Saffy? Getatt10 dayum!!!!!!! MNP is this you?????or Saffy? Getatt10dayum!!!!!!! MNP is this you?????or Saffy? Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
dayum!!!!!!! MNP is this you?????or Saffy? Vote_lcapdayum!!!!!!! MNP is this you?????or Saffy? Voting_bardayum!!!!!!! MNP is this you?????or Saffy? Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
dayum!!!!!!! MNP is this you?????or Saffy? Vote_lcapdayum!!!!!!! MNP is this you?????or Saffy? Voting_bardayum!!!!!!! MNP is this you?????or Saffy? Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

dayum!!!!!!! MNP is this you?????or Saffy?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mugley
mugley

Male
Monkey
Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2008-07-03

dayum!!!!!!! MNP is this you?????or Saffy? Empty
PostSubject: dayum!!!!!!! MNP is this you?????or Saffy?   dayum!!!!!!! MNP is this you?????or Saffy? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 10:20 pm

and you thought you had problems
Published 57 minutes ago

The Woman Who has 200 Orgasms every day

UK's Sarah Carmen, 24, is a 200-a-day orgasm girl who gets good, good, GOOD vibrations from almost anything. She suffers from Permanent Sexual Arousal Syndrome (PSAS), which increases blood flow to the sex organs. "Sometimes I have so much sex to try to calm myself down I get bored of it. And men I sleep with don't seem to make as much effort because I climax so easily."

She believes her condition was brought on by the pills. "Within a few weeks I just began to get more and more aroused more and more of the time and I just kept having endless orgasms. It started off in bed where sex sessions would last for hours and my boyfriend would be stunned at how many times I would orgasm. Then it would happen after sex. I'd be thinking about what we'd done in bed and I'd start feeling a bit flushed, then I'd become aroused and climax. In six months I was having 150 orgasms a day—and it has been as many as 200."

She and her boyfriend split— and new partners struggle to keep up with her sex demands. "Often, I'll want to wear myself out by having as many orgasms as I can so they stop and I can get some peace," she said.

Last edited by mugley on Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.tarheelsunited.com/forum/default.asp
saffyre
Admin
Admin
saffyre

Female
Horse
Number of posts : 2147
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: dayum!!!!!!! MNP is this you?????or Saffy?   dayum!!!!!!! MNP is this you?????or Saffy? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 10:44 pm

I thought 5 was enough on my own.... :twisted:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dayum!!!!!!! MNP is this you?????or Saffy?   dayum!!!!!!! MNP is this you?????or Saffy? EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 1:15 am

dayum!!!!!!! MNP is this you?????or Saffy? 687030001180830481I think I will leave this one with the only answer I can come up with.....dayum!!!!!!! MNP is this you?????or Saffy? Smileyphpny2
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Female
Pig
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: dayum!!!!!!! MNP is this you?????or Saffy?   dayum!!!!!!! MNP is this you?????or Saffy? EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 8:28 am

Oh! :shock: thats about 15 per hour ........1 every 4 minutes! :sex: Ask Johno about Dick the Dalek maybe hes around the lady :halo: ..........he was up here in Caithness for a bit hasnt been seen for a while now! He was last heard of in Portland in the States he must be back in this country! jumping smilies :halo: dayum!!!!!!! MNP is this you?????or Saffy? 249926
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dayum!!!!!!! MNP is this you?????or Saffy?   dayum!!!!!!! MNP is this you?????or Saffy? Empty

Back to top Go down

dayum!!!!!!! MNP is this you?????or Saffy?
Page 1 of 1