Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
What color lights Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

What color lights Getatt10 What color lights Getatt10What color lights Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
What color lights Vote_lcapWhat color lights Voting_barWhat color lights Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
What color lights Vote_lcapWhat color lights Voting_barWhat color lights Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

What color lights

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

What color lights Empty
PostSubject: What color lights   What color lights EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:38 am

What color lights do you have.I like lots of different colors.
Back to top Go down

What color lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: What color lights   What color lights EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:12 pm

I love reds and blues, i also like all white. Then again a mixture of colours suits too. What color lights 44866
Back to top Go down

What color lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: What color lights   What color lights EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:32 pm

Do you have lights outside?
We have them along the front of our bungalow and right around our conservatory out the back. :snow-tree:
Back to top Go down

What color lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: What color lights   What color lights EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:47 pm

Inside only Sheka, our house is right on the street and the kids would nick them What color lights 44866 My best friend Lorna, has lights all over the outside of her house, the garden and the conservatory, she puts a charity box on the fence because an awful lot of people come to see them, it's always beautiful. Last year they collected over £700 for the local childrens home. wink
Back to top Go down

What color lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: What color lights   What color lights EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:24 pm

AW what a lovely thing to do.

HE won't let me have them all over or in the drive,so have lots indoors What color lights 434243
Back to top Go down
cookie

Female
Number of posts : 5946
Registration date : 2010-01-14

What color lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: What color lights   What color lights EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:16 pm

have the multi coloured lights but only on the tree
Back to top Go down

What color lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: What color lights   What color lights EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:25 pm

Aw..luv your cookie monster Tracy What color lights 520734
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

What color lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: What color lights   What color lights EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:37 pm

I used to put coloured lights around the front window but haven't bothered the last couple of years. We dont put fairy lights on our xmas tree as its one of those fibre light ones which change colour....very pretty. :)
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

What color lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: What color lights   What color lights EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:52 pm

i love my dark blue lights that we put around the window, we uually put lights on the holly bush and xmas tree in the garden..........don't know about this year as son puts them up guess who has to take them down...... Hubby and he moans like :censor: about it rofl
Back to top Go down
deante655
deante655

Female
Snake
Number of posts : 3898
Registration date : 2009-03-04

What color lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: What color lights   What color lights EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:38 pm

blue icicles lights are my faveorite smile
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

What color lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: What color lights   What color lights EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:59 am

Multi-coloured lights on the tree.

What color lights 6uqub7d
Back to top Go down

What color lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: What color lights   What color lights EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:18 pm

Aw very pretty Mazzie :snow-tree:

We had white icicle lights for years.I luv the idea of yours Morgan.
Can you all posts some pictures of your trees/lights etc. would be lovely for us all to see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What color lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: What color lights   What color lights Empty

Back to top Go down

What color lights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Family Corner :: Birthday/Anniversary Wishes,Special Ooccasions-
Jump to: