Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? Getatt10 How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? Getatt10How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? Vote_lcapHow Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? Voting_barHow Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? Vote_lcapHow Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? Voting_barHow Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night?

Go down 
+3
johno
wiseguy
Candy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? Empty
PostSubject: How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night?   How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:40 pm

and do you go to bed about the same time each night or does it just depend how tired you feel?

I normally go to bed around the same time each evening, between 10.30-11pm whether I am tired or not, but its mainly because I'm worried I will oversleep in the morning if I dont. :shock: I get about 6 and a half hours sleep, but of course I go to bed later at the weekends when I get to have a nice lay in the next morning..
I'm sure the....Do not disturb if you value your life........sign I put on the door helps get me the extra couple of hours I need!! . How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? 605852 How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night?   How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:48 pm

i just go when she says How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? 44866
and generally only get about 4hrs :dunno:
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night?   How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:20 pm

around 7
Back to top Go down
cookie

Female
Number of posts : 5946
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night?   How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:54 am

10 or more hours..I really need to sleep all the time (illness and such) but stick to sleeping at night..usually try and sleep about 10pm and I'm awake at around 6am ..get up to get my daughter out to school then I go back to bed... I can still get up at any time of day without an alarm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night?   How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:48 pm

around 7 hours for me, i'm usually asleep within 5 minutes of going to bed. wink
Back to top Go down
Dennisq
Dennisq

Male
Rooster
Number of posts : 2434
Registration date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night?   How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:51 am

6 ain't enough and 8's too many :dunno: :smile2:
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night?   How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:49 am

Dennisq wrote:
6 ain't enough and 8's too many :dunno: :smile2:

all the women say that How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? 44866
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster
Number of posts : 7247
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night?   How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 10:58 am

I get between 2 and 4 hours sleep, I've never been one for sleeping but I've noticed recently that if I'm really chilled out and in a different atmosphere I can sleep longer. :shock: maybe it's because I'm the one who has to protect my home and family that my mind just won't allow me to sleep scratch maybe !
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night?   How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:04 am

thats probebly true angel
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster
Number of posts : 7247
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night?   How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:09 am

Yes I think it is. I can sleep well if I know someone is there that can protect me, if I feel relaxed and at ease, it's logical isn't it. :D
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night?   How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:14 am

it be true How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? 44866
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night?   How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:47 pm

I have always been a night owl am still up between 1-4am .I sleep of and on for maybe 6 hours.It takes me over an hour to go to sleep and wake at least once every hour.I have always had bad nightmares so really hate sleeping.
Back to top Go down
chingle
chingle

Female
Pig
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2010-08-26

PostSubject: Re: How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night?   How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:38 pm

10 usually more if I have the time. Always been a good sleeper. I go to bed and read rather than watch crap on TV as I used to do.
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night?   How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:47 pm

chingle wrote:
10 usually more if I have the time. Always been a good sleeper. I go to bed and read rather than watch crap on TV as I used to do.

i hope they not naughty books How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? 44866
Back to top Go down
chingle
chingle

Female
Pig

PostSubject: Re: How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night?   How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:40 am

be a waste of a good read around here if they were!
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night?   How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:15 am

whys that How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? 44866
Back to top Go down
chingle
chingle

Female
Pig

PostSubject: Re: How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night?   How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:32 pm

famine here
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night?   How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:52 pm

awe self induced or what :dunno:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night?   How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Many Hours Sleep Do You Get/Need a Night?
Page 1 of 1