Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Hurricane Katrina Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Hurricane Katrina Getatt10 Hurricane Katrina Getatt10Hurricane Katrina Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Hurricane Katrina Vote_lcapHurricane Katrina Voting_barHurricane Katrina Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Hurricane Katrina Vote_lcapHurricane Katrina Voting_barHurricane Katrina Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Hurricane Katrina

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster
Number of posts : 7247
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Hurricane Katrina Empty
PostSubject: Hurricane Katrina   Hurricane Katrina EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:28 pm

It's on tonight on channel 4 at 9pm (just before big brother)

I can't wait to see it, although I'll by crying all the way through it. It was so sad :( :( :( :(

Back to top Go down

Hurricane Katrina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Katrina   Hurricane Katrina EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:56 pm

Thanx for posting that Angel..so sad and we moan about some rain 😢
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster
Number of posts : 7247
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Hurricane Katrina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Katrina   Hurricane Katrina EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:21 pm

I know Sheka, we are always moaning about the weather and yet America suffer terrible storms and other countries too, I think we are so lucky weather wise. we don't get the lovely weather for long but we don't suffer much from bad weather either. All those lives lost through things like this is so sad.

Hurricane Katrina 396856 xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hurricane Katrina Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurricane Katrina   Hurricane Katrina Empty

Back to top Go down

Hurricane Katrina
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Music,Tv and Entertainment-
Jump to: