Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Who Do You Take After? Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Who Do You Take After? Getatt10 Who Do You Take After? Getatt10Who Do You Take After? Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Who Do You Take After? Vote_lcapWho Do You Take After? Voting_barWho Do You Take After? Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Who Do You Take After? Vote_lcapWho Do You Take After? Voting_barWho Do You Take After? Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Who Do You Take After?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Who Do You Take After? Empty
PostSubject: Who Do You Take After?   Who Do You Take After? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:59 pm

People always said I was the image of my dad, tall and dark. I think I have the same temperament as he had, he could be an awkward bugga too. Who Do You Take After? 665317 : Lol My sister is very much like my mum was, very outspoken, if she's got something to say to someone she doesn't hold back! :shock: Lol
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Take After?   Who Do You Take After? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:03 pm

definately my mother
ryan takes after me in everyway and dale after diane (moody) Who Do You Take After? 44866
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Take After?   Who Do You Take After? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:19 pm

i took after my dad he was very quiet but god help you if you got on the wrong side of him...........i'm the same, mam worked in the pub for 35yrs and didn't mince her words Who Do You Take After? 423405 if she didn't like the look of you she'd say your barred .....everyone was terrified of her Who Do You Take After? 269834
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Take After?   Who Do You Take After? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:22 pm

bless
and i dont believe your quiet Who Do You Take After? 44866
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Take After?   Who Do You Take After? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:25 pm

i am until i get to know people wink
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Take After?   Who Do You Take After? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:36 pm

morgan wrote:
i am until i get to know people wink

now aint that just a typical woman Who Do You Take After? 44866
then its nag nag nag Who Do You Take After? 44866
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Take After?   Who Do You Take After? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:40 pm

I take after my dad personality wise, but I also have a lot of my moms ways too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Do You Take After?   Who Do You Take After? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Do You Take After?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: