Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
text from orange Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

text from orange Getatt10 text from orange Getatt10text from orange Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
text from orange Vote_lcaptext from orange Voting_bartext from orange Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

text from orange

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

text from orange Empty
PostSubject: text from orange   text from orange EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:01 pm

just read this on mickys site

and ive had the same text asking me ive i want to donate £2,50 to the pakistani disaster anyone else had it and did you donate

i didnt donate because i can hardly afford to put credit on anyway :dunno:
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster
Number of posts : 7247
Registration date : 2010-04-09

text from orange Empty
PostSubject: Re: text from orange   text from orange EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:06 pm

I had the same text but I didn't donate because they wouldn't see it anyway, out of that £2.50 Orange will take a cut then the government takes their greedy load and they end up with about 50p of it.

Sorry but I wouldn't do it
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

text from orange Empty
PostSubject: Re: text from orange   text from orange EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:44 pm

None of us here are with Orange, so its the first I've heard of it. But if I was I wouldn't donate anything that way either.
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

text from orange Empty
PostSubject: Re: text from orange   text from orange EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:15 pm

I don't donate either because what they need is material help and I don't believe the cash gets through to provide that help. Their bliddy government is rich so its time they put their hands in their pockets. I read that there are groups collecting the material help that's required and shipping it out there. That does more good than sending money to god knows where.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

text from orange Empty
PostSubject: Re: text from orange   text from orange Empty

Back to top Go down

text from orange
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: