Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Good Deed Gone Wrong Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Good Deed Gone Wrong Getatt10 Good Deed Gone Wrong Getatt10Good Deed Gone Wrong Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Good Deed Gone Wrong Vote_lcapGood Deed Gone Wrong Voting_barGood Deed Gone Wrong Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Good Deed Gone Wrong Vote_lcapGood Deed Gone Wrong Voting_barGood Deed Gone Wrong Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Good Deed Gone Wrong

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Good Deed Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Good Deed Gone Wrong   Good Deed Gone Wrong EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:54 pm

Have you ever done what you thought would be a good deed but it turned out not to be?

I saw the biggest moth I have ever seen once in the kitchen at work and it was beautiful. I thought..awww bless, it will just die if it gets stuck in here all over the weekend. I spent ages trying to catch the bloomin thing in my hands, then opened the window and put it out. Next thing a bird swooped down and carried it off!!!! :shock: obviously for lunch. oh well... the thought was there. Lol
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Good Deed Gone Wrong   Good Deed Gone Wrong EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:01 pm

nope i havnt as i can remember but no doubt somthing will spring to mind and by the way it was a good deed you did for the bird it may of been starving or its chicks may of needed feeding you never no
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Good Deed Gone Wrong   Good Deed Gone Wrong EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:04 pm

Lol well the size of that moth would have kept them fed for a week I should think. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Deed Gone Wrong   Good Deed Gone Wrong Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Deed Gone Wrong
Page 1 of 1