Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  Getatt10 Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  Getatt10Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  Vote_lcapWhere is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  Voting_barWhere is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  Vote_lcapWhere is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  Voting_barWhere is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?

Go down 
+6
Ice Queen
Free Bird
Invisible Kiss
mazzie
johno
wiseguy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  Empty
PostSubject: Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?    Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:32 pm

mine was a mcdonalds in london while i was working down there
they were so rude i just left b4 i wacked them :dunno:
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?    Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:50 pm

a filling station nr the forth road bridge.
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?    Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:51 pm

johno wrote:
a filling station nr the forth road bridge.

johno that was the nuclear submarine base ffs Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  44866
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?    Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:30 pm

so thats wat happened to the arrogant assholes that work there. they got nuked.. Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  78919
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?    Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:27 pm

The heart of Wales....................the people were not friendly at all.
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?    Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:53 pm

mazzie wrote:
The heart of Wales....................the people were not friendly at all.

erm they couldnt understand ya Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  44866
you clarty bassar dont go down well ffs Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  44866
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?    Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:56 pm

Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  44866............you hve a good point there wg. Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?    Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:02 pm

aye i bliddy do Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  44866
Back to top Go down
Invisible Kiss
Invisible Kiss

Male
Dragon
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?    Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:27 pm

There is this chip shop on Sauchiehaull (excuse the spelling)l street in Glasgow just near the entry to the tube - its on a corner of a tennament and I think its owned by Greeks.
I asked for a chicken burger and they said "oh i dont know about that"
my mate asked for a pizza and was told off for holding it vertically. He also said he had the correct change but "I dont need your change" was the reply.
Wont be going there for a while
Back to top Go down
Free Bird
Free Bird

Female
Number of posts : 817
Registration date : 2010-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?    Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:30 pm

Invisible Kiss wrote:
There is this chip shop on Sauchiehaull (excuse the spelling)l street in Glasgow just near the entry to the tube - its on a corner of a tennament and I think its owned by Greeks.
my mate asked for a pizza and was told off for holding it vertically. He also said he had the correct change but "I dont need your change" was the reply.

i don't blame you....what rude barstewards Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  64696
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?    Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:31 pm

Invisible Kiss wrote:

glasgow sauchiehall street
bang right mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?    Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:22 pm

When i was a lot younger, i loved going to Edinburgh, for the history of the place and the shopping as well, it certainly was'nt for it's citizens, i always found them very snooty, to say the least. They think because they live in the Capital City of Scotland, they are a cut above the rest of us Scots.

Now Glasgow, is a different story altogether, i've visited dozens of times and always found the natives very friendly, very friendly indeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?    Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:35 am

I frequent third world islands and find them delightful. It's all in the eyes of the beholder. I welcome with open arms new challenges.
Back to top Go down
Ice Queen
Ice Queen

Female
Tiger
Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?    Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:54 pm

Everytime when I go to get my students visa, people there are horrible! I dread every year when I have to go to give documents.
Back to top Go down
~*~TiGgYbOoM~*~
~*~TiGgYbOoM~*~

Female
Goat
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2010-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?    Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:32 pm

Edinburgh. Lovely city but the ppl are so arrogant.
Back to top Go down
chingle
chingle

Female
Pig
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2010-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?    Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:57 am

I agree with Wales having lived there for a couple of years. What they didnt know about a me they made up and it became fact and none of it pleasant.
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?    Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:01 pm

oh dear :dunno:
Back to top Go down
Dennisq
Dennisq

Male
Rooster
Number of posts : 2434
Registration date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?    Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:26 pm

That would havta be Norfolk, Virginia.

I was in the Navy and they had signs there that said - Sailors and dogs, keep off the grass. :shock:
Back to top Go down
Dennisq
Dennisq

Male
Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?    Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:28 pm

chingle wrote:
I agree with Wales having lived there for a couple of years. What they didnt know about a me they made up and it became fact and none of it pleasant.
Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  856768 That's sad when people do stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster
Number of posts : 7247
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?    Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:30 pm

I think it has to be Birmingham for me but I don't want to call them because that's where UB40 come from and I love the brummies.

Very ignorant people though.
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?    Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:32 pm

Dennisq wrote:

I was in the Navy and they had signs there that said - Sailors and dogs, keep off the grass. :shock:

why do i agree with them Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  44866 Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  44866 Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  44866
Back to top Go down
Dennisq
Dennisq

Male
Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?    Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:35 pm

wiseguy wrote:
Dennisq wrote:

why do i agree with them Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  44866 Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  44866 Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  44866
Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  147554

Guess I deserved that one Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  965413
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?    Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is the most unfriendly place you've ever experienced?
Page 1 of 1