Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House Getatt10 If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House Getatt10If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House Vote_lcapIf Someone Left You The Keys to Their House Voting_barIf Someone Left You The Keys to Their House Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House Vote_lcapIf Someone Left You The Keys to Their House Voting_barIf Someone Left You The Keys to Their House Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House

Go down 
+4
Dennisq
johno
wiseguy
Candy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House Empty
PostSubject: If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House   If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:09 pm

Because they were going away on holiday and asked you to keep an eye on the place and water plants etc...
Would you be tempted to have a nose around?

My sisters next door neighbour did that once and she was the type that was always bragging how she has this and she that...so we thought we would pop round and have a little look. Well I went in and my sister, the bugga....came round the back, came in the door and called out, making out she was them come back home!!! I nearly pood myself. If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House 665317 If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House 44866 I'm just not cut out to go sneaking round peoples places. Lol
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House   If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:39 pm

nope not me and i always leave the flat keys with someone every fortnite and to be honest i dont care if they do :dunno:
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House   If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:16 pm

naw im often left key s to places i work in/ or to check for friends , not interester in what other people have/have nt.
Back to top Go down
Dennisq
Dennisq

Male
Rooster
Number of posts : 2434
Registration date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House   If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:33 am

I've had the keys to two of my neighbor's homes for years and never used em. :D
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster
Number of posts : 7247
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House   If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:40 am

If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House 44866 Candy, I don't think I could go snooping either although I would if it were Ali Campbell's house If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House 605852

I'd probably be laying in his bed all the while .... dreaming If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House 44866
Back to top Go down
livingdoll
livingdoll

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 1308
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House   If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:15 pm

No, I'd just go in and do the things I'd been asked to do then come back out and lock up again
Back to top Go down
http://kays.creatingforum.com/
Diane
Diane

Female
Number of posts : 1196
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Re: If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House   If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:29 pm

Angel wrote:

I'd probably be laying in his bed all the while .... dreaming If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House 44866

If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House 44866 If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House 44866

I remember as a kid I was babysitting and went to the bathroom, I saw the baby talc on the side of the bath so thought I'd give myself a dusting with it ....it was full of water!! I went downstairs with my knickers sopping wet ..If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House 44866 If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House 44866 If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House 44866 ................That taught me to leave things alone that weren't mine..
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House   If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:41 pm

Angel wrote:

If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House 44866 Candy, I don't think I could go snooping either although I would if it were Ali Campbell's house If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House 605852

Lol Angel, yeah but the difference with that is that you would be wishing he WOULD turn up unexpectedly. Lol

and Lol at the soggy knickers Diane!!! bet it gave you a bit of shock too If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House 665317 Lol
Back to top Go down
Diane
Diane

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House   If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:46 pm

It certainly did give me a shock ha ha ha! and the thing was I couldn't mention that I was sat there in wet knickers If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House 44866
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House   If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:52 pm

If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House 44866 Its not really the sort of thing you want to admit to is it... If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House 965413 Im sure we have all had a few of those moments. If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House 3887721764 Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House   If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:27 pm

If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House 44866 @ the wet knickers.

Not sure that I would nose around ..but then again i might If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House 44866
Back to top Go down
Invisible Kiss
Invisible Kiss

Male
Dragon
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House   If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:48 pm

Depends, if they had a decent TV and beers in the fridge i'd make a day of it
Back to top Go down
Diane
Diane

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House   If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:52 pm

Trust a bloke If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House 44866
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female

PostSubject: Re: If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House   If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:32 pm

Invisible Kiss wrote:
Depends, if they had a decent TV and beers in the fridge i'd make a day of it

If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House 44866 I like it! clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House   If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House Empty

Back to top Go down

If Someone Left You The Keys to Their House
Page 1 of 1