Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Got my sons school report Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Got my sons school report Getatt10 Got my sons school report Getatt10Got my sons school report Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Got my sons school report Vote_lcapGot my sons school report Voting_barGot my sons school report Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Got my sons school report Vote_lcapGot my sons school report Voting_barGot my sons school report Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Got my sons school report

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
livingdoll
livingdoll

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 1308
Registration date : 2010-02-18

Got my sons school report Empty
PostSubject: Got my sons school report   Got my sons school report EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:42 am

I got my sons school report and it had me in tears, not because it was a bad one but because it was brilliant. His form tutor says hes a very good influence on the younger pupils in school, another teacher says he's been a pleasure to teach and he hopes that Thomas will stay on and do his English A levels and thats just a couple of the comments. The best part of his report is his results. He's just about to finish the first year of his GCSE's, takes his first GCSE exam in november but based on the work he's done this year his teachers believe that he's on target for leaving school next year with 7 A's 1 B and a merit. I cant tell you how proud I am of him. He's already achieving A grade in some of them anyway. As you can imagine I'm trying to convince him to stay on for his A levels as well

Last edited by livingdoll on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kays.creatingforum.com/
deante655
deante655

Female
Snake
Number of posts : 3898
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Got my sons school report   Got my sons school report EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:24 am

that's awesome news living doll congrats clap 2 thumbs up
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Got my sons school report   Got my sons school report EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:04 am

n so you should be proud o him, L D,,,, THATS A GLOWING REPORT. good for him ... clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got my sons school report   Got my sons school report EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:51 pm

Congratulations Thomas, well done to you. Kay, you have every right to feel as proud as punch, he has done so well and i've no doubt that's a credit to you and how he was raised. Good luck Thomas in the future Got my sons school report 78919
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Got my sons school report   Got my sons school report EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:17 pm

Wow well done to your son livingdoll clap
and I second what killie said that its a credit to you and how he was raised. Got my sons school report 345511
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got my sons school report   Got my sons school report EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 7:38 pm

clap Livingdoll.....good upbringing
Back to top Go down
livingdoll
livingdoll

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 1308
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Got my sons school report   Got my sons school report EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:49 pm

thanks everyone. I've always tried to teach my children that education is very important if they want to achieve anything out of life, with Thomas its been pretty easy really as he seems to enjoy school, though he wouldnt admit that in front of his friends of course. He's hoping to eventually get into forensic science so he knows he needs to get the best possible grades at school to stand any chance really. Havent bothered telling his real dad as he hasnt even bothered phoning to see how he is in years and when he has phoned its been to talk to me not him
Back to top Go down
http://kays.creatingforum.com/
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Got my sons school report   Got my sons school report EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:42 pm

congratulations Thomas for having such a glowing report, livingdoll you have every right to be proud of him clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got my sons school report   Got my sons school report Empty

Back to top Go down

Got my sons school report
Page 1 of 1