Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Terrorist to get staying in Britain Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Terrorist to get staying in Britain Getatt10 Terrorist to get staying in Britain Getatt10Terrorist to get staying in Britain Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Terrorist to get staying in Britain Vote_lcapTerrorist to get staying in Britain Voting_barTerrorist to get staying in Britain Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Terrorist to get staying in Britain Vote_lcapTerrorist to get staying in Britain Voting_barTerrorist to get staying in Britain Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Terrorist to get staying in Britain

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Terrorist to get staying in Britain Empty
PostSubject: Terrorist to get staying in Britain   Terrorist to get staying in Britain EmptyWed May 19, 2010 12:29 pm

Okay guys, what do you think of this story just now? According to the law, this would be terrorist cannot be sent back to Pakistan as he would be killed there, seems this would infringe on his human rights. All i want to say is, what about all of Britains human rights? we don't want to be blown up by him, do we? This human rights bill aught to be thrown out because it seems to me, that it benefits only the law breaker and not the law abider. Our country is going downhill FAST. :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist to get staying in Britain   Terrorist to get staying in Britain EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:09 pm

I read about this too, its just complete and utter madness!!! :furious:
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist to get staying in Britain   Terrorist to get staying in Britain EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:16 am

It rates right up there with Al Megrahi being sent home to die............................in spite of the fact that he's living out his life as some kind of superhero. I think its time to take the 'Great' out of Great Britain or make some serious changes. Its a sad day when terrorists are treated better than natives.
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist to get staying in Britain   Terrorist to get staying in Britain EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:18 pm

he cant go back to pakistan cos he might be killed so let him stay here and kill us.
fuck sake, i know wat should be done to him... his human rights my arse. what about our human right s.
and all the time he s plotting against us he ll be milking the dole system.
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist to get staying in Britain   Terrorist to get staying in Britain EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:29 pm

he should of thought abut that b4 he decided to terrorise the uk
i dont care what happens to any of them or their families
so basically there is no deterant apart from life in relative luxury in a uk jail if he trys to kill us
utter madness and living in a democracy things like this should be put to a vote
and dont tell me it would be too expensive
because whats it going to cost to keep them in jail and their families on benefits for the nxt 30 or so years
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist to get staying in Britain   Terrorist to get staying in Britain EmptyThu May 20, 2010 11:24 pm

wiseguy wrote:
he should of thought abut that b4 he decided to terrorise the uk
i dont care what happens to any of them or their families
so basically there is no deterant apart from life in relative luxury in a uk jail if he trys to kill us
utter madness and living in a democracy things like this should be put to a vote
and dont tell me it would be too expensive
because whats it going to cost to keep them in jail and their families on benefits for the nxt 30 or so years

according to statistic s if we keep importing immigrants as we are doing at the moment by the year 2023 there will be enough islamic fanatics to have a landslide victory at the polls and turn britain into an islamic country..

it s a fact and im not rascist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist to get staying in Britain   Terrorist to get staying in Britain Empty

Back to top Go down

Terrorist to get staying in Britain
Page 1 of 1