Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Do you think our troops should come home Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Do you think our troops should come home Getatt10 Do you think our troops should come home Getatt10Do you think our troops should come home Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Do you think our troops should come home Vote_lcapDo you think our troops should come home Voting_barDo you think our troops should come home Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Do you think our troops should come home Vote_lcapDo you think our troops should come home Voting_barDo you think our troops should come home Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Do you think our troops should come home

Go down 
+5
saffyre
The Ultimate Deity of TGL
mazzie
benito
melanie
9 posters
AuthorMessage
melanie
melanie

Female
Snake
Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2010-05-12

Do you think our troops should come home Empty
PostSubject: Do you think our troops should come home   Do you think our troops should come home EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:10 pm

Do you think our troops should come home I think they should, there not fighting and loosing there poor little lives for us there dieing for the ownership of dam oil for america

Last edited by melanie on Thu May 13, 2010 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sprayartist.com
benito

benito

Male
Monkey
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Do you think our troops should come home   Do you think our troops should come home EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:19 pm

Of course they should come home, the quicker the better wink
Back to top Go down
melanie
melanie

Female
Snake

PostSubject: Re: Do you think our troops should come home   Do you think our troops should come home EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:40 pm

In my spare time i do design cards I made these a few months ago for a friend in scotland who has a card shop hope you like them.
Do you think our troops should come home 2hobntg
Do you think our troops should come home 20zcl7d
Do you think our troops should come home 14w937r
Back to top Go down
benito

benito

Male
Monkey
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Do you think our troops should come home   Do you think our troops should come home EmptyThu May 13, 2010 12:48 pm

They are very good melanie Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Do you think our troops should come home   Do you think our troops should come home EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:05 pm

Absolutely melanie......................they shoulda been home long afo. Love the cards. 2 thumbs up
Back to top Go down

Male
Horse
Number of posts : 4777
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Do you think our troops should come home   Do you think our troops should come home EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:21 pm

Yes. Nuff said, bring them home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.offtopicz.com/
saffyre
Admin
Admin
saffyre

Female
Horse
Number of posts : 2147
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Do you think our troops should come home   Do you think our troops should come home EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:29 pm

Wow those cards gave me goosebumps! Especially the first.

I have mixed feelings, I don't believe they ever should have gone in the first place. But now that they are there it would be good to see some sort of peace come to the region. But really it's not my place to say, Canadian troops are in Afghanistan, not Iraq, and are not dying in the numbers that American and British troops are. It's easy for me to sit on the fence and point fingers.

One quote I heard that I wish I knew who said it first,

" A soldier does not fight because he hates what stands before him, but because he loves what stands behind him. "

God Bless all the men and women who put their lives on the line daily!!!
Back to top Go down
cas
cas

Female
Cat
Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Do you think our troops should come home   Do you think our troops should come home EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:30 pm

yip i think they should be home
Back to top Go down
livingdoll
livingdoll

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 1308
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Do you think our troops should come home   Do you think our troops should come home EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:34 pm

Yes, I think its time to bring them all home now. We've lost far too many young men and women already in my opinion.

I love those cards melanie
Back to top Go down
http://kays.creatingforum.com/
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Do you think our troops should come home   Do you think our troops should come home EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:04 pm

bring them home, they shouldn't have been there to start with..................................don't get me started on the subject
Back to top Go down
thedelboy
thedelboy

Male
Pig
Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2010-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Do you think our troops should come home   Do you think our troops should come home EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:13 pm

As an retired member of the "Armed Forces" (22 years) I believe that they are doing a good job, to bring them out of this "Illegal" war now would be an insult to the Troops who have given up their lives already; Let them make Iraq a safer place before they leave! That would be a fitting Memorial to them "They gave up their lives so the world would be a safer place"
I disagree with the reasons for going to war with Iraq , but the freedom now afforded to the Iraqis is testament to our efforts
Back to top Go down
melanie
melanie

Female
Snake

PostSubject: Re: Do you think our troops should come home   Do you think our troops should come home EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:19 pm

thedelboy wrote:
As an retired member of the "Armed Forces" (22 years) I believe that they are doing a good job, to bring them out of this "Illegal" war now would be an insult to the Troops who have given up their lives already; Let them make Iraq a safer place before they leave! That would be a fitting Memorial to them "They gave up their lives so the world would be a safer place"
I disagree with the reasons for going to war with Iraq , but the freedom now afforded to the Iraqis is testament to our efforts

Do you think our troops should come home Mm54syDo you think our troops should come home Mm54sy
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Do you think our troops should come home   Do you think our troops should come home EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:32 pm

love the cards melanie 2 thumbs up
Back to top Go down
saffyre
Admin
Admin
saffyre

Female
Horse
Number of posts : 2147
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Do you think our troops should come home   Do you think our troops should come home EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:03 pm

thedelboy wrote:

2 thumbs up
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Do you think our troops should come home   Do you think our troops should come home EmptyThu May 13, 2010 10:07 pm

thedelboy wrote:

Fair comment delboy...............nobody can argue with that....... 2 thumbs up Do you think our troops should come home Taomqg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think our troops should come home   Do you think our troops should come home Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think our troops should come home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: