Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
brothers don't you just love them Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

brothers don't you just love them Getatt10 brothers don't you just love them Getatt10brothers don't you just love them Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
brothers don't you just love them Vote_lcapbrothers don't you just love them Voting_barbrothers don't you just love them Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
brothers don't you just love them Vote_lcapbrothers don't you just love them Voting_barbrothers don't you just love them Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

brothers don't you just love them

Go down 
+4
morgan
saffyre
wiseguy
chickadee
8 posters
AuthorMessage
chickadee
chickadee

Female
Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-02-26

brothers don't you just love them Empty
PostSubject: brothers don't you just love them   brothers don't you just love them EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:01 pm

Hes just got me a new phone affraid didn't even ask for one affraid
maybe i don't hate men today scratch scratch scratch
cool dance cool dance cool dance
Back to top Go down
http://onlinefriendships.aforumfree.com/
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: brothers don't you just love them   brothers don't you just love them EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:05 pm

nice of him brothers don't you just love them 78919
Back to top Go down
chickadee
chickadee

Female

PostSubject: Re: brothers don't you just love them   brothers don't you just love them EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:07 pm

yeah i know i am a bit shocked but hey so he should treat his sister now and then brothers don't you just love them 44866 brothers don't you just love them 44866 brothers don't you just love them 44866
do u think i should ask him for a new sofa aswell brothers don't you just love them 44866 brothers don't you just love them 44866 brothers don't you just love them 44866
Back to top Go down
saffyre
Admin
Admin
saffyre

Female
Horse
Number of posts : 2147
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: brothers don't you just love them   brothers don't you just love them EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:15 pm

I want a brother like that brothers don't you just love them 44866

nah, I'll keep mine, even slightly demented and living in NeverNever Land as one of the lost boys as he is :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: brothers don't you just love them   brothers don't you just love them EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:44 pm

chickadee wrote:

I think that was lovely of him chick, still, having brothers of my own, and knowing how their minds work, you might just find that there is a price to pay sometime SOON. brothers don't you just love them 44866 brothers don't you just love them 44866
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: brothers don't you just love them   brothers don't you just love them EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:57 pm

that was nice, och well i don't have any brothers or sisters so i have to worry about them being after anything brothers don't you just love them 147554
Back to top Go down
livingdoll
livingdoll

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 1308
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: brothers don't you just love them   brothers don't you just love them EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:42 pm

that was nice of him,
Back to top Go down
http://kays.creatingforum.com/
The Ultimate Deity of TGL
The Ultimate Deity of TGL

Male
Horse
Number of posts : 4777
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: brothers don't you just love them   brothers don't you just love them EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:17 pm

Heh, me and my brother are like a comedy double when it comes to tormenting our mum, but it's all a bitt of fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.offtopicz.com/
chickadee
chickadee

Female

PostSubject: Re: brothers don't you just love them   brothers don't you just love them EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:19 pm

killielassie wrote:
chickadee wrote:

I think that was lovely of him chick, still, having brothers of my own, and knowing how their minds work, you might just find that there is a price to pay sometime SOON. brothers don't you just love them 44866 brothers don't you just love them 44866

yeah probs babysitting and more babysitting jumping smilies
Back to top Go down
cas
cas

Female
Cat
Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: brothers don't you just love them   brothers don't you just love them EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:57 pm

awww that was nice of him
Back to top Go down
♥ Nicola ♥
♥ Nicola ♥

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2010-03-01

PostSubject: Re: brothers don't you just love them   brothers don't you just love them EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:20 pm

your lucky
my brother wont buy me nowt
not even a card on my birthday
xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.us-proud-parents.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: brothers don't you just love them   brothers don't you just love them Empty

Back to top Go down

brothers don't you just love them
Page 1 of 1