Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day Getatt10 If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day Getatt10If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day Vote_lcapIf you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day Voting_barIf you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day Vote_lcapIf you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day Voting_barIf you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Breeze
Breeze

Female
Number of posts : 1603
Registration date : 2010-01-31

If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day Empty
PostSubject: If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day   If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:00 pm

who would you choose?
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day   If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:11 am

hard question

nothing kinky probebly a womans
just to see how the average male treats them :dunno:
Back to top Go down
Breeze
Breeze

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day   If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:17 am

wiseguy wrote:
hard question

nothing kinky probebly a womans
just to see how the average male treats them :dunno:

Lol wouldn't that be strange if you suddenly woke up in the morning and found yourself a women if you were a male or male if you were a female.. If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day 44866.. So here is a question for all how would you re-act and how would you feel and what would you do once you finally got over the shock? :lmfao:
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day   If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:18 am

the operative word there is feelIf you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day 44866
and thats what i would be doing If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day 44866
Back to top Go down
Breeze
Breeze

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day   If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:21 am

wiseguy wrote:
the operative word there is feelIf you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day 44866
and thats what i would be doing If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day 44866

If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day 44866 but once you have got over the shock then what would you do?
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day   If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:23 am

feel again If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day 44866
o boy then those awful men better get ready If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day 44866
why i am i dreading tgl reading this If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day 44866
Back to top Go down
Breeze
Breeze

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day   If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:27 am

wiseguy wrote:
o boy then those awful men better get ready If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day 44866
why i am i dreading tgl reading this If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day 44866

If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day 44866
Back to top Go down
Invisible Kiss
Invisible Kiss

Male
Dragon
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day   If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:51 pm

the model upgrade comes complete with airbags If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day 486834
Back to top Go down
chickadee
chickadee

Female
Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-02-26

PostSubject: Re: If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day   If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 7:55 am

I would want to walk into my dad shoes because he was a great person in life
Back to top Go down
http://onlinefriendships.aforumfree.com/
Breeze
Breeze

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day   If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:56 am

chickadee wrote:

Awww that is nice. :D
Back to top Go down
chickadee
chickadee

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day   If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 7:54 pm

Breeze wrote:
chickadee wrote:

Thanks hunni he was my world and the one i looked up too
Back to top Go down
Breeze
Breeze

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day   If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:58 pm

chickadee wrote:
Breeze wrote:
chickadee wrote:

Thanks hunni he was my world and the one i looked up too

I loved my dad to he was a great man and I miss him..
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day   If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:23 pm

i would love to walk in warren beattie s shoes just for one day.. one i would pick myself though..If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day 44866
Back to top Go down
chickadee
chickadee

Female

PostSubject: Re: If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day   If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:35 am

I would like to walk into duncan james gf's shoes :0)
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day   If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:54 pm

wiseguy wrote:

heh heh heh, gonna be interesting..If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day 44866 If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day 665317 If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day 28705
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day   If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could walk in someone elses shoes for a day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: