Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
If you were given a million pounds Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

If you were given a million pounds Getatt10 If you were given a million pounds Getatt10If you were given a million pounds Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
If you were given a million pounds Vote_lcapIf you were given a million pounds Voting_barIf you were given a million pounds Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
If you were given a million pounds Vote_lcapIf you were given a million pounds Voting_barIf you were given a million pounds Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

If you were given a million pounds

Go down 
+5
Invisible Kiss
Nikki
cookie
wiseguy
Breeze
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Breeze
Breeze

Female
Number of posts : 1603
Registration date : 2010-01-31

If you were given a million pounds Empty
PostSubject: If you were given a million pounds   If you were given a million pounds EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:32 pm

what would you do with it?
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: If you were given a million pounds   If you were given a million pounds EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:56 am

spend it :dunno:
Back to top Go down
Breeze
Breeze

Female
Number of posts : 1603
Registration date : 2010-01-31

PostSubject: Re: If you were given a million pounds   If you were given a million pounds EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:25 am

wiseguy wrote:
spend it :dunno:

OK, wiseguy on what?

Say you have just two months to spend the lot? If you were given a million pounds 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: If you were given a million pounds   If you were given a million pounds EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:28 am

they always say its easy to spend a million but not 2
well i dont gamble so i would buy some property even if i was gone in say 2mths
then my family would be ok i suppose
Back to top Go down
cookie

Female
Number of posts : 5946
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: If you were given a million pounds   If you were given a million pounds EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:19 pm

a million doesn't see like lots these days..once u get yourself a big house and see that u kids have money u find you're down to pence
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Nikki

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2010-02-26

PostSubject: Re: If you were given a million pounds   If you were given a million pounds EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:28 pm

As much as nowadays a million is probably not alot or doesn't seem alot I would probably buy some properties, do them up and rent them out, give some to my family and treat myself but as said 1 millions probably will not go that far unfortunatly :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.chat-addicts.com
Invisible Kiss
Invisible Kiss

Male
Dragon
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: If you were given a million pounds   If you were given a million pounds EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:46 pm

Buy a house
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you were given a million pounds   If you were given a million pounds EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:48 pm

If I had won the money, i would buy a house, furnish it throughout and go on holiday to Australia to visit my brother. I'd be quite happy then and sit back and watch the interest pile up. Oh, and a new telly, at least 120" wink
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate Deity of TGL
The Ultimate Deity of TGL

Male
Horse
Number of posts : 4777
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: If you were given a million pounds   If you were given a million pounds EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:39 pm

Eat it!

I'd spend a bit and then put it towards the usual shopping!
Back to top Go down
http://www.offtopicz.com/
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: If you were given a million pounds   If you were given a million pounds EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:27 pm

enjoy spendin it startin with a lamborgini gallardo If you were given a million pounds 777481 2 thumbs up
Back to top Go down
livingdoll
livingdoll

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 1308
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: If you were given a million pounds   If you were given a million pounds EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:40 pm

well first of all I'd give £100.000 to church.

The rest, buy a nice big house, new car and see what, if any was left after that
Back to top Go down
http://kays.creatingforum.com/
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: If you were given a million pounds   If you were given a million pounds EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:58 pm

I would give up work, go away somewhere relaxing for a few days and be pampered, then come back and take my time thinking how best to use the money to make me and my family happy....oh yes and of course some sort of animal charity would get a donation too. :)
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: If you were given a million pounds   If you were given a million pounds EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:00 pm

well i will expect you when you win then If you were given a million pounds 44866
im a pamperer If you were given a million pounds 78919
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: If you were given a million pounds   If you were given a million pounds EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 pm

Lol..yeah, yeah, you bl**dy gold digger you!! If you were given a million pounds 269834 If you were given a million pounds 44866
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you were given a million pounds   If you were given a million pounds Empty

Back to top Go down

If you were given a million pounds
Page 1 of 1