Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? Getatt10 What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? Getatt10What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? Vote_lcapWhat Music Did Your Parents Listen To? Voting_barWhat Music Did Your Parents Listen To? Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? Vote_lcapWhat Music Did Your Parents Listen To? Voting_barWhat Music Did Your Parents Listen To? Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

What Music Did Your Parents Listen To?

Go down 
+9
mazzie
chickadee
The Ultimate Deity of TGL
deante655
livingdoll
saffyre
cookie
wiseguy
Candy
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? Empty
PostSubject: What Music Did Your Parents Listen To?   What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:39 pm

I remember my dad playing a lot of country music, mainly people like Don Williams, Jim Reeves and Connie Francis etc.....I still love the old Connie Francis songs now and did download some onto a cd a while back, but can only play it when Im on my own otherwise I get a lot of tuts and sighs from my family thinking.... gawd!!! she's playing that rubbish again! What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: What Music Did Your Parents Listen To?   What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:42 pm

haha are you sure your not my sister
i grew up with sydney divine jim reeves etc and some weird scots stuff What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? 44866
jesus i used to go to school depressed
songs like
letter edged in black
shes riding in a long black limosine etc What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? 44866
old rugged cross ffs What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? 44866
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Music Did Your Parents Listen To?   What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:47 pm

What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? 44866 oh yes Id forgotten about sydney devine and remember the old rugged cross too. Also Frankie Laine, blimey its all coming back to me now!!! What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? 665317 LOL
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: What Music Did Your Parents Listen To?   What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:49 pm

what you havin a senior moment What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? 44866
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Music Did Your Parents Listen To?   What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:18 pm

I dont know what a senior moment is, hold on, I'll go ask my nurse!! 👅 LOL
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: What Music Did Your Parents Listen To?   What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:28 am

ask mine while your there please What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? 44866
Back to top Go down
cookie

Female
Number of posts : 5946
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: What Music Did Your Parents Listen To?   What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:23 pm

should I admit to knowing sydney devine..my grandmother was a huge fan and my grandfather was a busness type who mixed in strange circles What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? 44866..if I remember right my father bought a pub from one of his relatives..my dad was a huge fan of status quo and blondie (we had a dog called blondie) and (I've told this story before) my dad had a friend who was a roadie for the quo..he also liked country music
Back to top Go down
saffyre
Admin
Admin
saffyre

Female
Horse
Number of posts : 2147

PostSubject: Re: What Music Did Your Parents Listen To?   What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:42 pm

My parents were Hippies............. Joan Baez, Carol King, Bob Dylan, The Band, Joni Mitchell, Simon&Garfunkle, Crosby Stills Nash & Young, The Moody Blues, ELO, and a few Beatles and Rolling Stones records thrown in for good measure
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female

PostSubject: Re: What Music Did Your Parents Listen To?   What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:05 pm

well your dad didn't have bad taste as it happens cookie, nowt wrong with status quo and blondie.

I loved Joan Baez saffyre, especially banks of the ohio....you and cookie are making me feel old now!! LOL

and wg... your nurse hasn't appeared back from town yet after you sending her out to search for a copy of...the old rugged cross for you. What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? 605852 What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? 44866
Back to top Go down
livingdoll
livingdoll

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 1308
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: What Music Did Your Parents Listen To?   What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:24 pm

my dad always loved country music, especially Tammy Wyneete and Jim Reeves, I have to admit though that I have all his old albums here but only because they remind me of my dad and are all I have left of him other than my memories
Back to top Go down
http://kays.creatingforum.com/
deante655
deante655

Female
Snake
Number of posts : 3898
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: What Music Did Your Parents Listen To?   What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:40 pm

let's see my mom listens to just about anything and my dad listened to old stlye contry like loretta lynn and conway twitty and dolly parton and old trucker tapes btw wich i got busted listening to in his caddy's 8 track and got my arse whopped good i was 9 @ the time What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? 44866
Back to top Go down

Male
Horse
Number of posts : 4777
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: What Music Did Your Parents Listen To?   What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:26 am

My dad listens to ABBA and Mauritian Music and Smooth FM. My mum listens to old 60's music.
Back to top Go down
http://www.offtopicz.com/
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: What Music Did Your Parents Listen To?   What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:53 am

What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? 44866 i sound like cookies dad What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? 44866
Back to top Go down
chickadee
chickadee

Female
Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-02-26

PostSubject: Re: What Music Did Your Parents Listen To?   What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:52 am

well my mum and dad were cool they listened to all the stuff we did and liked ub40
Back to top Go down
http://onlinefriendships.aforumfree.com/
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: What Music Did Your Parents Listen To?   What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:00 am

i like ub40 What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? 44866
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: What Music Did Your Parents Listen To?   What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:02 pm

My parents were too busy making babies to listen to music.....................And all the parents described on this thread could be me and my old man...............Oh shit, am I that old?????

What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? 349c48m
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: What Music Did Your Parents Listen To?   What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:43 pm

What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? 44866 mazzie im not answering you
Back to top Go down
Invisible Kiss
Invisible Kiss

Male
Dragon
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What Music Did Your Parents Listen To?   What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:50 pm

A lot of 60s music, Folk bands like McCallmans and Silly Wizard, Country like Kenny Rogers, Charlie Landsbourough
Back to top Go down
sokkos
sokkos

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What Music Did Your Parents Listen To?   What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:33 pm

Cliff Richard, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Kinks, The Who, David Bowie, Status Quo and Motown while I was growing up. Now sadly now its Boyzone, Westlife, Take That and whoever wins X-Factor - they no longer have any music taste What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? 44866.
Back to top Go down
marti
marti

Female
Snake
Number of posts : 31433
Registration date : 2010-03-29

PostSubject: Re: What Music Did Your Parents Listen To?   What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:28 am

My Dad liked reba and all the older country music

My mom liked Tammy wynette and others
Back to top Go down
texasgal
texasgal

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 4105
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: What Music Did Your Parents Listen To?   What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:29 am

The Beatles, Cats Stevens, Fleetwood Mac, Gordon Lightfoot, just to name a few.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Music Did Your Parents Listen To?   What Music Did Your Parents Listen To? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Music Did Your Parents Listen To?
Page 1 of 1