Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
witty thing s people have said,,,? Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

witty thing s people have said,,,? Getatt10 witty thing s people have said,,,? Getatt10witty thing s people have said,,,? Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
witty thing s people have said,,,? Vote_lcapwitty thing s people have said,,,? Voting_barwitty thing s people have said,,,? Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
witty thing s people have said,,,? Vote_lcapwitty thing s people have said,,,? Voting_barwitty thing s people have said,,,? Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

witty thing s people have said,,,?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

witty thing s people have said,,,? Empty
PostSubject: witty thing s people have said,,,?   witty thing s people have said,,,? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:18 am

Sometimes, when I look at my children, I say to myself, 'Lillian, you should have remained a virgin.'

- Lillian Carter (mother of Jimmy Carter)

<><>

I had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalogue: - 'No good in a bed, but fine against a wall.'

- Eleanor Roosevelt

<><>

Last week, I stated this woman was the ugliest woman I had ever seen. I have since been visited by her sister, and now wish to withdraw that statement.

- Mark Twain

<><>

The secret of a good sermon is to have a good beginning and a good ending; and to have the two as close together as possible.

- George Burns

<><>

Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people only once a year.

- Victor Borge

<><>

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

- Mark Twain

<><>

By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.

- Socrates

<><>

I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

- Groucho Marx

<><>

My wife has a slight impediment in her speech. Every now and then she stops to breathe.

- Jimmy Durante

<><>

I have never hated a man enough to give his diamonds back.

- Zsa Zsa Gabor

<><>

Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.

- Alex Levine

<><>

My luck is so bad that if I bought a cemetery, people would stop dying.

- Rodney Dangerfield

<><>

Money can't buy you happiness ... But it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.

- Spike Milligan

<><>

Until I was thirteen, I thought my name was SHUT UP .

- Joe Namath

<><>

I don't feel old.. I don't feel anything until noon. Then it's time for my nap.

- Bob Hope

<><>

I never drink water because of the disgusting things that fish do in it

- W. C. Fields

<><>

We could certainly slow the aging process down if it had to work its way through Congress.

- Will Rogers

<><>

Don't worry about avoiding temptation. As you grow older, it will avoid you.

- Winston Churchill

<><>

Maybe it's true that life begins at fifty .. But everything else starts to wear out, fall out, or spread out.

- Phyllis Diller

<><>

By the time a man is wise enough to watch his step, he's too old to go anywhere.

- Billy Crystal

<><>

And the cardiologist's diet: - If it tastes good spit it out.
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: witty thing s people have said,,,?   witty thing s people have said,,,? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:42 pm

LOL johno some good ones there! 2 thumbs up
Back to top Go down
deante655
deante655

Female
Snake
Number of posts : 3898
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: witty thing s people have said,,,?   witty thing s people have said,,,? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:49 am

witty thing s people have said,,,? 44866
Back to top Go down
livingdoll
livingdoll

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 1308
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: witty thing s people have said,,,?   witty thing s people have said,,,? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:50 am

witty thing s people have said,,,? 44866 good ones
Back to top Go down
http://kays.creatingforum.com/
Breeze
Breeze

Female
Number of posts : 1603
Registration date : 2010-01-31

PostSubject: Re: witty thing s people have said,,,?   witty thing s people have said,,,? EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:06 pm

witty thing s people have said,,,? 44866
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: witty thing s people have said,,,?   witty thing s people have said,,,? Empty

Back to top Go down

witty thing s people have said,,,?
Page 1 of 1