Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
a wiseguy thought Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

a wiseguy thought Getatt10 a wiseguy thought Getatt10a wiseguy thought Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
a wiseguy thought Vote_lcapa wiseguy thought Voting_bara wiseguy thought Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
a wiseguy thought Vote_lcapa wiseguy thought Voting_bara wiseguy thought Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

a wiseguy thought

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

a wiseguy thought Empty
PostSubject: a wiseguy thought   a wiseguy thought EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 12:23 pm

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get in the end of it? Death. What's that...a bonus? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

(1) You should die first, you know, start out dead, get it out of the way. You wake up in a an old age home, feeling better every day.

(2) You get kicked out for being too healthy, go collect your pension, then, when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day.

(3) You work 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You drink alcohol, you party, play golf, you're generally promiscuous (hey, you've only got a few years left, what's the big deal?!?) and you get ready for High School.

(4) Then you go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, and, finally, you become a baby;

(5) The last step, you spend your last 9 months floating peacefully with luxuries like central heating, spa, room service on tap, larger quarters everyday, then you finish off as an orgasm! :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Cerina
Cerina

Female
Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2008-05-19

a wiseguy thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: a wiseguy thought   a wiseguy thought EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 4:44 pm

I'm not convinced ... I seem to be enjoying my second childhood early and I'm loving it. a wiseguy thought Treeswing
Back to top Go down

a wiseguy thought
Page 1 of 1