Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Corrie and Emmerdale Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Corrie and Emmerdale Getatt10 Corrie and Emmerdale Getatt10Corrie and Emmerdale Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Corrie and Emmerdale Vote_lcapCorrie and Emmerdale Voting_barCorrie and Emmerdale Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Corrie and Emmerdale Vote_lcapCorrie and Emmerdale Voting_barCorrie and Emmerdale Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Corrie and Emmerdale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Corrie and Emmerdale Empty
PostSubject: Corrie and Emmerdale   Corrie and Emmerdale EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:30 pm

Are there any Emmerdale and Coronation Street fans in here? If so how do you feel about a Corrie and/or Emmerdale Thread? Be back after the first Corrie. :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrie and Emmerdale   Corrie and Emmerdale EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:04 pm

Hi mazzie, i watch Emmerdale and Corrie, in fact if i'm going to be out(which i'm not very often) i tape it. i would be lost without them. I also follow Doctors which is off just now because of wimbledon. I'm also a follower of Neighbours and Home and Away as well. In fact mazzie, the only soap i DON'T watch is, Enders. It's so full of doom and gloom, if your not depressed before you watch it, you most certainly will be by the end. Anyway, i'm up for a thread on Emmerdale and /or Corrie. ;)
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Corrie and Emmerdale   Corrie and Emmerdale EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:53 pm

That Great......a fellow fan. I agree about EEnders. I used to watch it but it gets a bit much. Emmerdale and Corrie have always got a bit of comedy thrown in for good measure. How do we go about this then? Do we just use this thread or do we have to start a new one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrie and Emmerdale   Corrie and Emmerdale EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 10:35 pm

I think probably we could use this thread as you have already given it it's title anyway mazzie.

I'm really looking forward to next weeks Corrie, it's shaping up nicely what with David Platt finding out about the romance between Tina and Jason, that will most certainly send him right over the edge, then there's Rosie Webster lording it as she tells the factory girls she's their new boss. As if that's not enough, we've also got the budding affair between Molly and Kevin taking off this week as well.

As for Emmerdale, at long last Andy Sugdens illness is taken seriously and Diane takes him to the pub to look after him and he is diagnosed as bring in deep clinical depression, David realises at long last that his Dad is nearly bankrupt. I await with bated breath to see what Faye is going to do next, and rumour has it that she will have an affair with Cain Dingle in the future. Well if you remember, he always did like posh birds. :Corrie and Emmerdale 44866:
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Corrie and Emmerdale   Corrie and Emmerdale EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:37 pm

Corrie and Emmerdale 4pttty

Seriously Faye and Cain.... I didn't know about that, could be interesting. I like Cain, there's something about him. Surely the Wylde kids have to find out sooner or later about their parents problem. Especially the older two. I tend not to read spoilers so I only have the wee snippets that are in the Saturday tv magazines.

As for Corrie Street, that would have to be your worst nightmare ............. ..............Dozy Rosie, your boss. I hope something goes dreadfully wrong and she doesn't get a penny of Stape's money. Then who's going to pay off her maxed out credit cards. Serve her right. She gets on my nerves swanning about the place as if she is someone special. I much prefer Sophie.

I'm even starting to feel sorry for Gary Windass cos David is such a wee monster. There doesn't seem to be any limit to his badness. He ought to listen to his grandad, he's the most sensible member of the family.

Looking forward to this week's episodes. Hope Andy Sugden gets himself sorted out.
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Corrie and Emmerdale   Corrie and Emmerdale EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:56 pm

Corrie

Hi folks. I only watched the soaps this morning cos I had to go out last night. How about Molly and Kevin then. Do we really think that's going anywhere. I must admit I'm a bit uncomfortable about it, reminds me of Martin Platt and Katie Harris, although Molly isn't quite as young as Katie was. I have to say though that Molly doesn't have what it takes for the seduction scenes. She ends up looking more comical than seductive. :Corrie and Emmerdale 44866:

And Nasty David is polishing up his horns to have another go at being a thoroughly bad little b******. This could hot up a bit.

Must admit I was a little moved by the concern Tony was showing when Maria wasn't home.!!!!! Seems to have forgotten that he had Liam killed. Mind you, Liam was on the verge of going off with Carla anyway so Maria would still have ended up heartbroken.

On a lighter note...............Kirk.................in a frock........ :wtf: :Corrie and Emmerdale 44866!:

Corrie and Emmerdale 2eg9pwg

Emmerdale
Well poor Andy is getting some help at last. God he's been through the mill this year. Looks like Mrs. Wylde is going to make her hubby suffer for his lies.
Corrie and Emmerdale T5ja0h

Is it just me or is Nicola getting more and more annoying. She's just not normal, there's something missing there.

Off to watch tonight's Emmerdale. Be back soon.
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Corrie and Emmerdale   Corrie and Emmerdale EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:54 pm

affraid affraid affraid Corrie and Emmerdale 198945 a thread about soaps :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: Corrie and Emmerdale 905200
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrie and Emmerdale   Corrie and Emmerdale EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:18 am

Ohh poor Lexi tonight, i felt so sorry for her. Usually she does my head in with her constant whining about a baby. Carl at times is a right prat as well. Moving along though, is'nt Kelvin Fletcher, who plays Andy Sugden a really good actor, his portayal of a man suffering from clinical depression, is so realistic is'nt it. How much more can poor Diane take though, it seems never ending.

Now for Corrie, where do we start? Tony, yes we almost forget that he had Liam killed and the rumour has it that that he and Marie wed, (i certainly hope that doesn't happen) and as for the Platt prat, he does kick off at Jason next week for going out with Tina. I don't think Molly and Kevin look very good together (as you said, kinda comical) and i hope it doesn't last long.
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Corrie and Emmerdale   Corrie and Emmerdale EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:34 pm

Well...........how about Rosie...................Miss Webster from now on. :D Getting a wee bit above herself I think. I used to like Luke but I'm not so sure about him now. There's something odd about him... :twisted: I have to admit that I'm softening a bit as far as Tony is concerned. Its quite hard to keep remembering what he did when he's being so nice to Maria. Must remember, must remember... scratch

Poor Lexi..................and Carl feels so guilty because he didn't really want a baby. Even Nicola seemed almost human tonight. That makes a change. :D
There's not a lot more happening in Emmerdale this week so hopefully it will pick up soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrie and Emmerdale   Corrie and Emmerdale EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:32 pm

About Rosie, i noticed Sally took notice of what her daughter was telling the girls tonght, she had that wry smile on her face, she might get it wiped off rather smartish because i would'nt be surprised that Sally wiil be told that at work she must address her daughter as Miss Webster as well. ;) Tony is going to be very busy on Friday night and i wish he would stay 'good Tony' because he's a real nice guy, i'm sure bad Tony will rear his ugly head again soon though. Finaly, about Tina, what exactly do you think is going to happen to those flowers once she thanks Jason for them and he says he did'nt send them? The words neck,around and David, spring to mind. :Corrie and Emmerdale 44866:

I actually am beginning to think that Nicola has a heart after all, :Corrie and Emmerdale 44866: as for Aeron, i'd kick that lad up and down the village and never tire of doing it either. The big surprise however for me tonight was Pollard and Val, an undertakers business, can you see Eric Pollard as an undertaker? This i just can't wait to see. :Corrie and Emmerdale 44866:
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Corrie and Emmerdale   Corrie and Emmerdale EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:50 pm

I can see Eric as an undertaker but I'm having difficulty picturing Val playing the sympathetic role. She's a bit too frivolous for that I think. Yes Aaron is a little shit you wouldn't get fed up slapping. hammer

I loved Sally's face when Rosie made her big announcement. She's sooooo proud of her clever daughter.....not..........my god how can anyone be so blind. I kinda like the good Tony as well but every so often you get a glimpse of the old evil Tony. I'm looking forward to him wiping the smarmy smile off Luke's face tho'. Incidentally was Gray O'Brien ever in 'Take the High Road'? I thought he was but my sister says it was just someone who looked like him. I can't find anything about it. Looking forward to Friday's episodes.
:drama:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrie and Emmerdale   Corrie and Emmerdale EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:41 am

He's been in quite a few things mazzie, including 'Taggart' and 'River City' but never 'Take the High Road' I used to watch that and i've no recollection of him in it. ;)
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Corrie and Emmerdale   Corrie and Emmerdale EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:51 pm

I guess I must be thinking of someone who looked like him. scratch
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Corrie and Emmerdale   Corrie and Emmerdale EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:16 pm

Well, it looks like little David is starting all over again on one of his rampages of hatred. Oh dear and its Jason, the empty headed builder who's on the receiving end. He doesn't seem to want to accept that Tina doesn't want him. Mind you, I did feel a bit sorry for him again when he was crying on his grandad's shoulder at the end. :(

Now how about Tony and Maria. They're starting to look a little cosy are they not. He's enjoying playing the daddy here I think but I'm not convinced he's comfortable with the baby being called Liam. I also wonder if Luke knows more than he lets on about Tony's involvement in Liam's death. He always looks like a little boy who knows a secret.. :twisted:

Doesn't look like Natasha is going to make life easy for Mark. Not that he deserves to be treated well. But how is she going to work this, cos she won't want to walk away from the money and the power it brings with it, and if she divorces him she's got too much to lose. I'm not sure how long they're going to be able to keep all this from their offspring tho'. Its not like Maisie and Nathan are little kids, they're bound to find out sooner or later.

I'm seriously not impressed with Carl King at the moment, I think he's being a real pig to Lex. She needs all the support she can get and he goes to work instead of insisting on going to the hospital with her. What an a**hole. Corrie and Emmerdale 269834
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrie and Emmerdale   Corrie and Emmerdale EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:47 pm

Ach, David will always be David, i fear however he has bigger problems ahead of him,I don't know how far ahead but when Gary is released from prison he will take his revenge on David as he promised he would, if he goes to his uncle, you can be sure David will pay a terrible price because they are a formidable pair and is an amateur compaired to them.

As for Maria and Tony, i fear i can hear wedding bells for them. His contract was to finish this year but the tv company has managed to dangle a real big carrot in front of him and he has signed for another year. Bad Tony is bound to resurface eventually, question is, who is in his firing line?

As for Emmerdale, yes Mark did a terrible thing to Natasha but she can't carry on as she is, the kids will sus things out sooner or later but with her carry on it will be a lot sooner. I wish Natasha would come to her senses, she's been with this man for more than 20 years so she should realise more than anyone else, that Mark loves her and will never desert her, unless she keeps pushing.

The three old biddies are amusing me just now what with Betty and her eavesdropping and Pearl wanting to see the new shop and Edna of course being Edna. I always enjoy the show much better when the Dingles feature because the one thing your sure of, is a good laugh.

What is David going to do? go with the villagers? or support his Father, i am waiting anxiously to see which way he jumps.
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Corrie and Emmerdale   Corrie and Emmerdale EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:03 pm

Emmerdale
I think David feels like he's between a rock and a hard place with this one. I'm really enjoying seeing the subtle changes in Nicola these days. I believe Lexi's experience has affected Nicola quite a lot as well.

How about Gennie's love life............oh my god what a problem that girl is having. I can't imagine how I'd deal with a mother like Brenda. She must feel like punching her at times, what an interfering old biddy she is.

I also like the three old biddies, a bit like 'Last of the Summer Wine' at times. :D :D :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrie and Emmerdale   Corrie and Emmerdale EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:13 pm

Well mazzie, we've got the situation building nicely about Ashley and Claire Peacock and also at the pub with Becky and Slug and the cop.
Is that stupid old fart working with Rita in the Kabin ever going to forgive his brother BEFORE he dies. Not forgetting the wedding of the year between Fiz and John Stape. Yep the summer is building nicely.

In Emmerdale the new family at Butlers farm are a nice edition to the show and next week brings Faye and her son Ryan into the village to live, so Mazzie, the summer is going to be a hotbed there as well.

I don't think we will be disappointed in either show eh? ;)
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Corrie and Emmerdale   Corrie and Emmerdale EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:33 pm

I haven't posted this week. sorry about that

Lets start with the Wyldes. I can't understand why Faye wants to move into the village when Mark's made it clear that he's chosen Natasha. I think she needs to see a counseller. But what perfect timing when Natasha's away. Corrie and Emmerdale 44866

Its good to have Viv back in the cafe. I've missed her nasty outbursts and sarcasm. Welcome back Viv. Things will start to improve now.

Now its all happening down in Weatherfield. Liam's mum is not too happy about Maria's friendship with Tony. (incidentally I see they've changed the actress there. Don't know if I like the new Helen Connor)......Anyway I think Maria and Tony are getting nice and comfy there. I kinda like that but can't help thinking it'll all end in tears.

Then there's the bent copper. I would never get fed up slapping his smug face. And as for Slug, well what can I say. Slug by name slug by nature.

And what about Connie's big house. Wow!!!! Jack landed on his feet there. That'll be a poke in the eye for Tyrone after him thinking she was after Jack's money. Corrie and Emmerdale 5087

Poor little Claire, and poor Ashley. He's already lost one wife, surely he's not going to lose another one.

Your're right Killie, I think the storylines are hotting up a bit. Looking forward to this week's episodes. :D :D :D
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Corrie and Emmerdale   Corrie and Emmerdale EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:58 pm

Corrie and Emmerdale 2qx72ix

The post tonight is dedicated mostly to Blanche. She's back and back with a vengeance. Her visit to the A.A. meeting with the most dysfunctional family in Weatherfield was comic genius. Congratulations to the writers for this particular storyline. It was wonderful. And congrats to Maggie Jones for her fantastic portrayal of Blanche the biggest sourpuss on the Street. :D :D

Quote of the week award goes to Sean......"Am I Camp".

Seriously Sean, have you listened to yourself. Corrie and Emmerdale 905200

As we say in Scotland "Camper than a raw o' pink tents".

Best episodes I've seen for weeks. :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corrie and Emmerdale   Corrie and Emmerdale EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:25 pm

Yes mazzie, i have to agree with you there, last nights episode was a cracker. Blanche, most of the time is a pain in the neck but she surpassed herself last night and provided us with some great television, Joe and i were bursting our sides with laughter. Oh poor old Ken. Obviously Sean Tulley doesn't watch Corrie when he had to ask if he acted camp. :lmfao: :lmfao:
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Corrie and Emmerdale   Corrie and Emmerdale EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:58 pm

Well, what about Faye moving into the village. What is wrong with the woman. She must be a bit crazy. He's made it clear he doesn't want her and Natasha's made it abundantly clear she doesn't like her. So why oh why is she moving next door to them. And when is she going to tell that lad that Mark is his father. Oh dear...........methinks the brown stuff is about to hit the fan there. Rolling Eyes That should liven things up a bit in the next few weeks.

I must admit I'm feeling a bit sorry for Andy at the moment, he's such a lost soul. Its nice to see the new farmer offering him work at the harvest. I hope he accepts.

Talking point of the week has to be Betty's new hairdo. A wig or what??????

Corrie and Emmerdale 2hprl3m
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Corrie and Emmerdale   Corrie and Emmerdale EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:18 pm

Well, another near disaster in Emmerdale. I'm glad I don't live there. This is a good one as everyone is blaming bad boy Aaron for it when in fact it was dopey old Rodney's fault and Aaron was trying to stop a disaster. Once a bad boy always a bad boy, it seems.

I don't know where the writers think they're going with Lizzie. I think she's a completely irrelevant character. She does nothing to enhance the storylines. Its time to send her back to prison, methinks.

I'll wait till after tomorrow nights episodes before I comment on Corrie. There wasn't much happening tonight.
Back to top Go down
livingdoll
livingdoll

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 1308
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Corrie and Emmerdale   Corrie and Emmerdale EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:36 pm

just read that Norris is going to get kidnapped by Mary in a future plot on Corrie, cant wait, thats sure to be good
Back to top Go down
http://kays.creatingforum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrie and Emmerdale   Corrie and Emmerdale Empty

Back to top Go down

Corrie and Emmerdale
Page 1 of 1