Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
nigel farage   should be pm Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

nigel farage   should be pm Getatt10 nigel farage   should be pm Getatt10nigel farage   should be pm Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
nigel farage   should be pm Vote_lcapnigel farage   should be pm Voting_barnigel farage   should be pm Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
nigel farage   should be pm Vote_lcapnigel farage   should be pm Voting_barnigel farage   should be pm Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

nigel farage should be pm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Glint
Glint

Male
Rooster
Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-12-19

nigel farage   should be pm Empty
PostSubject: Re: nigel farage should be pm   nigel farage   should be pm EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 3:07 am

As long as hes just PM on planet johno! nigel farage   should be pm 2609582576
Back to top Go down
Glint
Glint

Male
Rooster

PostSubject: Re: nigel farage should be pm   nigel farage   should be pm EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 1:42 am

I'm sorry if you think that mate, I disagree with some of your posts and since this is a chat forum i post my own thoughts, sometimes i go too far in my posts and i apologise for that but i dont hate you.

It could be worse i could tell you to go and double fuck yourself !! wink 

(that was meant as a joke) nigel farage   should be pm 13655
Back to top Go down
Glint
Glint

Male
Rooster

PostSubject: Re: nigel farage should be pm   nigel farage   should be pm EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 2:45 am

johno wrote:
i never retract anything nor do i apologise . my way of thinking is
once the word has been spoken it can never be retracted .
So why did you delete, sorry "retract" your first post????????

You deleted it as soon as I commented.

That kinda blows your argument out of the water?

Please enlighten everyone johno!! nigel farage   should be pm 434243
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: nigel farage should be pm   nigel farage   should be pm EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:37 pm

tell you the truth glint , i just got bored with your jibber jabber shit so i placed you on my ignore list. you reminded me of the day i trod on next door neighbour,s dog shit.
Back to top Go down
Glint
Glint

Male
Rooster

PostSubject: Re: nigel farage should be pm   nigel farage   should be pm EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:32 am

johno wrote:
tell you the truth glint , i just got bored with your jibber jabber shit so i  placed you on my ignore list. you reminded me of the day i trod on next door neighbour,s dog shit.
I don't think that's the truth johno as you've deleted all your posts on everything we spoke about! I'm on your ignore list and i remind you of stepping in your neighbour's dog shit?, deleting all these posts doesn't seem like boredom, is it just me or is there a slight tinge of hate in your comments LOL. Could it be that you've made a fool of yourself?????
Back to top Go down
MsPJ
MsPJ

Female
Number of posts : 743
Registration date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Re: nigel farage should be pm   nigel farage   should be pm EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:12 am

wooo chill ppl nigel farage   should be pm 74097126 
Back to top Go down
Glint
Glint

Male
Rooster

PostSubject: Re: nigel farage should be pm   nigel farage   should be pm EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:34 am

Just putting across another point of view MsPJ, we don't want Scotland to be portrayed as ignorant racists do we?? you won't be able to judge the debate as the cowardly side of the debate has withdrew all his comments!!! that tells its own story!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nigel farage should be pm   nigel farage   should be pm Empty

Back to top Go down

nigel farage should be pm
Page 1 of 1