Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
you be the judge. Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

you be the judge. Getatt10 you be the judge. Getatt10you be the judge. Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
you be the judge. Vote_lcapyou be the judge. Voting_baryou be the judge. Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
you be the judge. Vote_lcapyou be the judge. Voting_baryou be the judge. Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

you be the judge.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

you be the judge. Empty
PostSubject: you be the judge.   you be the judge. EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:20 pm

you be the judge. Get-at13

True story reported by an English guy who was stopped and asked to give a breathalyzer test.
The English guy lives near Le Bugue in the Dordogne and at the time he was stopped he was as drunk as a skunk...
The gendarme signals to him to wind down the window then asks him if he has been drinking, and with a slurring speech the English guy replies; 'Yes, this morning I was at my (hic)..daughter's wedding, and as I don't like church much I went to the cafe opposite and had several beers.'
'Then during the wedding banquet I seem to remember downing three great bottles of wine; (hic)... a corbieres, a Minervois and (hic)...a Faugeres.'
'Then to finish off during the celebrations.... and (hic) during the evening ...me and my mate downed two bottles of Johnny Walker's black label.'
Getting impatient the gendarme warns him; 'Do you understand I'm a policeman and have stopped you for an alcohol test'?
The Englishman with a grin on his face replies; 'Do you understand that I'm English, like my car, and that my wife is sitting in the other seat, at the wheel?'
Back to top Go down

you be the judge.
Page 1 of 1