Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
To Exercise or Not to Exercise Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

To Exercise or Not to Exercise Getatt10 To Exercise or Not to Exercise Getatt10To Exercise or Not to Exercise Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
To Exercise or Not to Exercise Vote_lcapTo Exercise or Not to Exercise Voting_barTo Exercise or Not to Exercise Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
To Exercise or Not to Exercise Vote_lcapTo Exercise or Not to Exercise Voting_barTo Exercise or Not to Exercise Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

To Exercise or Not to Exercise

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mugley
mugley

Male
Monkey
Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2008-07-03

To Exercise or Not to Exercise Empty
PostSubject: To Exercise or Not to Exercise   To Exercise or Not to Exercise EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 4:32 pm

1. It is well documented that for every mile that you jog, you add one minute to your life. This enables you, at age 85, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month.

2. My grandmother started walking 5 miles a day when she was 60. She is now 97 and we don't know where the hell she is.

3. The only reason I would take up jogging is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.

4. I joined a health club last year, spent about $400. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to show up.

5. I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I am doing.

6. I don't exercise at all. If God meant us to touch our toes, he would have put them further up our body.

7. I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.

8. I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.

9. The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier.

10. If you are going to try cross country skiing, start with a small country.

11. And last, but not least, I don't jog - it makes the ice jump right out of my glass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tarheelsunited.com/forum/default.asp
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: To Exercise or Not to Exercise   To Exercise or Not to Exercise EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 4:47 pm

To Exercise or Not to Exercise 249926 :ROFL: :ROFL:
Back to top Go down
BattyOldMaid
BattyOldMaid

Tiger
Number of posts : 2305
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: To Exercise or Not to Exercise   To Exercise or Not to Exercise EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 5:07 pm

Quote :
11. And last, but not least, I don't jog - it makes the ice jump right out of my glass.
that and when you've finished running and open the can, the content sprays everywhere!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Exercise or Not to Exercise   To Exercise or Not to Exercise Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1