Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
‘Docs say I’m cured... I want to pop out to shops for a day’ Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

‘Docs say I’m cured... I want to pop out to shops for a day’ Getatt10 ‘Docs say I’m cured... I want to pop out to shops for a day’ Getatt10‘Docs say I’m cured... I want to pop out to shops for a day’ Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
‘Docs say I’m cured... I want to pop out to shops for a day’ Vote_lcap‘Docs say I’m cured... I want to pop out to shops for a day’ Voting_bar‘Docs say I’m cured... I want to pop out to shops for a day’ Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
‘Docs say I’m cured... I want to pop out to shops for a day’ Vote_lcap‘Docs say I’m cured... I want to pop out to shops for a day’ Voting_bar‘Docs say I’m cured... I want to pop out to shops for a day’ Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

‘Docs say I’m cured... I want to pop out to shops for a day’

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger
Number of posts : 2361
Registration date : 2008-05-16

‘Docs say I’m cured... I want to pop out to shops for a day’ Empty
PostSubject: ‘Docs say I’m cured... I want to pop out to shops for a day’   ‘Docs say I’m cured... I want to pop out to shops for a day’ EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:52 pm

THE Yorkshire Ripper has been taped in Broadmoor telling how he expects to get DAY RELEASE — and thanking shrinks for curing his demons.

Psychopath Peter Sutcliffe says the only person blocking his move to a cushy new facility — freeing him to “pop to the shops” — is the high-security hospital’s chief doctor.

The serial killer’s frustration is exposed in astonishing phone conversations with his younger brother — recorded and leaked to The Sun after our revelations about the monster’s chumminess with pervert Jimmy Savile.

For the first time ever Sutcliffe can be heard whining at length about his lot — three decades after he was caged for murdering 13 women.

He tells of his CONTEMPT for Broadmoor — and how he is desperate to quit the Berkshire hospital after being CLEARED for a move to a medium-security facility.

Sutcliffe, now 66, goes on to BLAST Dr Kevin Murray — Broadmoor’s clinical director — for standing in his way.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4650631/Yorkshire-Ripper-Peter-Sutcliffe-is-taped-inside-Broadmoor-saying-how-Docs-say-he-is-cured-and-how-he-expects-to-get-day-release.html#ixzz2Cbrc1Ry5

Back to top Go down

‘Docs say I’m cured... I want to pop out to shops for a day’
Page 1 of 1