Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
X FACTOR guru Simon Cowell  Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

X FACTOR guru Simon Cowell  Getatt10 X FACTOR guru Simon Cowell  Getatt10X FACTOR guru Simon Cowell  Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
X FACTOR guru Simon Cowell  Vote_lcapX FACTOR guru Simon Cowell  Voting_barX FACTOR guru Simon Cowell  Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
X FACTOR guru Simon Cowell  Vote_lcapX FACTOR guru Simon Cowell  Voting_barX FACTOR guru Simon Cowell  Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

X FACTOR guru Simon Cowell

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger
Number of posts : 2361
Registration date : 2008-05-16

X FACTOR guru Simon Cowell  Empty
PostSubject: X FACTOR guru Simon Cowell    X FACTOR guru Simon Cowell  EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:22 pm

X FACTOR guru Simon Cowell hopes to save the show by bringing back his old judges.

He has asked Sharon Osbourne to team up again with him and Louis Walsh — the sparring threesome who launched the show in 2004.

He also hopes to woo back Dannii Minogue, who was next to join — despite claims they had a short-lived fling.

And even fans’ favourite Cheryl Cole is in the frame, after she and Simon made up following their very public fallout.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/4624830/Simon-Cowell-wants-to-go-Factor-the-future-and-bring-the-original-judges-back.html#ixzz2BCVhxh56
Back to top Go down
spicee
spicee

Female
Number of posts : 1323
Registration date : 2012-11-02

PostSubject: Re: X FACTOR guru Simon Cowell    X FACTOR guru Simon Cowell  EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:17 pm

I've never watched it, nor do I care to.
Back to top Go down
wyldeflower
wyldeflower

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Re: X FACTOR guru Simon Cowell    X FACTOR guru Simon Cowell  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:38 pm

Think its had its day Gary Barlow has put a curse on it..I am watching the USA one as well..their isnt a great deal else on and i like music and like sitting with my opinions..None of them who enter have great voices i am not sure where all teh great voices have gone ..Its a very material world now in the music industry full of fickle people
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgreenwitch.com/
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger
Number of posts : 2361
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: X FACTOR guru Simon Cowell    X FACTOR guru Simon Cowell  EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:35 pm

i dont watch it myself
Back to top Go down
wyldeflower
wyldeflower

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Re: X FACTOR guru Simon Cowell    X FACTOR guru Simon Cowell  EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:50 am

I dont want Cheryl Cole back on it to be honest its been so poor this year i may refuse to watch it next year..
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgreenwitch.com/
Barbarossa
Barbarossa

Male
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2012-07-17

PostSubject: Re: X FACTOR guru Simon Cowell    X FACTOR guru Simon Cowell  EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:53 am

All the time that people are watching crap like this, Real Music is being killed off. X FACTOR guru Simon Cowell  1230098569
Back to top Go down
trish (mc)
trish (mc)

Female
Dragon
Number of posts : 406
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: X FACTOR guru Simon Cowell    X FACTOR guru Simon Cowell  EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:05 pm

i was so happy James ARTHUR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X FACTOR guru Simon Cowell    X FACTOR guru Simon Cowell  Empty

Back to top Go down

X FACTOR guru Simon Cowell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Music,Tv and Entertainment-
Jump to: