Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
freddie starr arrested Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

freddie starr arrested Getatt10 freddie starr arrested Getatt10freddie starr arrested Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
freddie starr arrested Vote_lcapfreddie starr arrested Voting_barfreddie starr arrested Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
freddie starr arrested Vote_lcapfreddie starr arrested Voting_barfreddie starr arrested Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

freddie starr arrested

Go down 
+2
crusher21
wiseguy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

freddie starr arrested Empty
PostSubject: freddie starr arrested   freddie starr arrested EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:21 pm

the 2nd celeb accussed in the jimmy saville saga
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/jimmy-savile/9649626/Freddie-Starr-arrested-by-Jimmy-Savile-police.html#

i hope its not true as i liked freddie, even seen him live
but if it is, he deserves all he gets
Back to top Go down
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger
Number of posts : 2361
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: freddie starr arrested   freddie starr arrested EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:35 pm

i hope not but but he did say he never met her at first
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: freddie starr arrested   freddie starr arrested EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:44 pm

this is what a member called dreamtwister posted on another forum

Dreamtwister
The smiley fixer

The video with Karen Ward and Freddie Starr was done in 1974. She is 54 now. Doesn't that make her 16 at the time and not 14 ?

Another thing. She alleges that he ATTEMPTED to grope her breasts and buttocks on one hand and on another she says he DID grope her.

I'm only repeating what it says in the news.
Back to top Go down
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: freddie starr arrested   freddie starr arrested EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:47 pm

well i hope he did not mate im a big fan
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: freddie starr arrested   freddie starr arrested EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:50 pm

me too, wonder who will be next eh
Back to top Go down
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: freddie starr arrested   freddie starr arrested EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:33 pm

theres going to be a few mate but any one who abuses need to get cought
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: freddie starr arrested   freddie starr arrested EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:41 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: freddie starr arrested   freddie starr arrested EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:01 pm

FREDDIE Starr, who was arrested yesterday by police officers investigating the Jimmy Savile abuse scandal, has returned for further questioning.

Cops had been guarding the gates of the telly comic's home earlier today after he was released on bail following his arrest last night.

A police vehicle blocked the entrance to Starr's sprawling white-washed mansion in the picturesque Warwickshire village of Mappleborough Green near Studley.

Dozens of reporters, photographers and camera crews crowded outside the 69-year-old comic’s home after he returned in the early hours following a ten-hour grilling by detectives.

Two uniformed officers prevented anyone from accessing the intercom system on the main gate of the property yesterday morning.

His arrest comes as cops continue to investigate hundreds of allegations against paedophile BBC star Jimmy Savile.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4622704/Savile-cops-hold-Freddie-Starr-over-sex-assault-on-teen.html#ixzz2B5bth8wm
Back to top Go down
spicee
spicee

Female
Number of posts : 1323
Registration date : 2012-11-02

PostSubject: Re: freddie starr arrested   freddie starr arrested EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 2:41 pm

They should all have their weenies chopped off, the pervs!
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: freddie starr arrested   freddie starr arrested EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:26 pm

agreed, we use a more blunt term freddie starr arrested 44866
Back to top Go down
Diane
Diane

Female
Number of posts : 1196
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Re: freddie starr arrested   freddie starr arrested EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:07 pm

I don't like Freddie Starr he's very ignorant and nasty but I don't really think he's guilty of what they're saying..I think he's probably said something crude to the girl then been really nasty and insulting like the pig that he is.....can't stand the man..
Apparently high ranking police officers and politicians are involved as was Edward Heath..in the Jersey childrens home he used to visit with Jimmy Saville in the 70s.
Do any of you remember the investigation into the home and then it was just dropped and nothing more was heard................
I'm so glad it's all coming out now let's see who they all are. I bet there are loads of people shaking in their shoes over all this!
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: freddie starr arrested   freddie starr arrested EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:05 pm

not heard anything about edward heath, he was a bit before my time,by my time i mean i was a teenager in the 70,s, and didnt listen to any tv at the time, apart from top of the bloody pops, with jimmy bloody saville freddie starr arrested 44866
no he hasnt had me freddie starr arrested 44866
Back to top Go down
spicee
spicee

Female

PostSubject: Re: freddie starr arrested   freddie starr arrested EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:29 pm

Aside from them having their weenies lopped off, should they be convicted, they should be put in general population. If it's one thing other criminals detest it is a child molester.
Back to top Go down
Diane
Diane

Female

PostSubject: Re: freddie starr arrested   freddie starr arrested EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:30 pm

Just heard that Leonard Rossitor was named in the sex scandal

http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/drama/tv-news/news/leonard-rossiter-named-in-bbc-sex-abuse-claim/18117
Back to top Go down
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: freddie starr arrested   freddie starr arrested EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:33 pm

abbusers should be shot like the scum they are x
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: freddie starr arrested   freddie starr arrested EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:55 pm

wow diane.there will be more, and i agree spicee
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: freddie starr arrested   freddie starr arrested EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:02 pm

dave lee travis, has now been arrested
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: freddie starr arrested   freddie starr arrested EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:07 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-20336798
Back to top Go down
Diane
Diane

Female

PostSubject: Re: freddie starr arrested   freddie starr arrested EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:03 pm

I'm just wondering whether some of these people were young themselves at the time and just stupidly gave in to groups of young girls star struck by these celebrities..which isn't the same as a mature person grooming young children..I think they should be going for the high ranking police and politicians who were in the centre of the paedophile ring! those who were raping children both male and female..are we ever going to here their names? I very much doubt it the way things are going...the polititian mentioned recently who is taking action, saying he's innocent was named years ago and he didn't take any action then..
Oooo it annoys me cos the real perverts are going to get off scott free AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger

PostSubject: Re: freddie starr arrested   freddie starr arrested EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:17 pm

well said diane
Back to top Go down
spicee
spicee

Female

PostSubject: Re: freddie starr arrested   freddie starr arrested EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:27 pm

you're too easy on them crusher.
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male
Number of posts : 3788
Registration date : 2012-07-11

PostSubject: Re: freddie starr arrested   freddie starr arrested EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:46 am

They should all have their weenies lopped off, freddie starr arrested 44866 freddie starr arrested 44866

freddie starr arrested 721264 freddie starr arrested 721264
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: freddie starr arrested   freddie starr arrested EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:03 am

we will all have to ait and see im afraid,
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male
Number of posts : 3788
Registration date : 2012-07-11

PostSubject: Re: freddie starr arrested   freddie starr arrested EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:07 am

yeah we do.
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: freddie starr arrested   freddie starr arrested EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:38 am

think were just on the tip of the iceberg here, and how many will never be caught, terrible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: freddie starr arrested   freddie starr arrested Empty

Back to top Go down

freddie starr arrested
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next