Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Oscar Bren’s broke Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Oscar Bren’s broke Getatt10 Oscar Bren’s broke Getatt10Oscar Bren’s broke Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Oscar Bren’s broke Vote_lcapOscar Bren’s broke Voting_barOscar Bren’s broke Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Oscar Bren’s broke Vote_lcapOscar Bren’s broke Voting_barOscar Bren’s broke Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Oscar Bren’s broke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crusher21
Admin
Admin
crusher21

Male
Tiger
Number of posts : 2361
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Oscar Bren’s broke Empty
PostSubject: Oscar Bren’s broke   Oscar Bren’s broke EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:33 am

FORMER star of Casualty Brenda Fricker is broke and alone with her memories.

The Irish actress played nurse Megan Roach in the hit BBC series and appeared in more than 30 films including Home Alone 2.

She shot to international fame when she won Best Supporting Actress Oscar for her performance in My Left Foot in 1990.

But she tells Sky Arts programme Living The Life, to be screened on November 6: “I lived off my savings while they lasted, now I’m completely broke.

“But as long as I can have a roof over my head and feed the dog and feed myself, I’m perfectly content.”

Brenda, 67, talks to English actress Anna Friel, in the show.

Brenda tells Anna about the death of her sister, family and friends.

She says: “I go to a therapist once a week purely to have a conversation and to hear another human voice.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4602094/Oscar-Brens-broke.html#ixzz2A4dgLkMW
Back to top Go down
gutcheck
Admin
Admin
gutcheck

Male
Number of posts : 3788
Registration date : 2012-07-11

Oscar Bren’s broke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oscar Bren’s broke   Oscar Bren’s broke EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:30 am

Wow thats to bad for her her,and and an actress of her film stature too. She never tells how she really lost the bulk of her momey.to bad though.

Oscar Bren’s broke 721264
Back to top Go down

Oscar Bren’s broke
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Music,Tv and Entertainment-
Jump to: