Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Cannabis laws need to be changed, Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Cannabis laws need to be changed, Getatt10 Cannabis laws need to be changed, Getatt10Cannabis laws need to be changed, Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Cannabis laws need to be changed, Vote_lcapCannabis laws need to be changed, Voting_barCannabis laws need to be changed, Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Cannabis laws need to be changed, Vote_lcapCannabis laws need to be changed, Voting_barCannabis laws need to be changed, Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Cannabis laws need to be changed,

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Cannabis laws need to be changed, Empty
PostSubject: Cannabis laws need to be changed,   Cannabis laws need to be changed, EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:44 pm

Growing small amounts of cannabis should be decriminalised, according to the charity Release.

It campaigns for reform of the drug laws and says arresting people who grow fewer than 12 plants, for personal use, is a waste of police time and effort.

The Association of Chief Police Officers (Acpo) admits that tackling small growers is not a priority.

Medical experts say it can cause psychological problems and smoking it can lead to diseases like lung cancer.

Release, though, wants growing cannabis to be treated like breaking the speed limit or parking on double yellow lines.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/18079562

any views ?

Back to top Go down
Shortie861
Shortie861

Female
Tiger
Number of posts : 848
Registration date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Cannabis laws need to be changed,   Cannabis laws need to be changed, EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:54 pm

I see where they are coming from to be honest, anyone who is growing only a few plants quite obviously isn't growing it to sell but for their own use. Seeing it from a medical experts point of view I don't think myself qualifies for them to keep the law they have currently unless they are growing so much that they can prove they are growing it for selling purposes.

If you think about it, as long as problems it can cause from using it are put out there what more can you do? They wouldn't arrest someone for having cigarettes which can cause one of the symptoms stated above.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chat-addicts.com
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Cannabis laws need to be changed,   Cannabis laws need to be changed, EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:02 pm

i knew some one who always grew 4 plants and that would last him mths,so personnally i think 12 plants would be to sell
but say 5 maybe,ive been known to have an odd bit but wouldnt have a clue how to grow it Cannabis laws need to be changed, 44866
Back to top Go down
Shortie861
Shortie861

Female
Tiger
Number of posts : 848
Registration date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Cannabis laws need to be changed,   Cannabis laws need to be changed, EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:03 pm

wiseguy wrote:
i knew some one who always grew 4 plants and that would last him mths,so personnally i think 12 plants would be to sell
but say 5 maybe,ive been known to have an odd bit but wouldnt have a clue how to grow it Cannabis laws need to be changed, 44866

Cannabis laws need to be changed, 44866, never touched it myself and wouldn't know how to grow it either Cannabis laws need to be changed, 44866. I know a few people that have used it though and the only ones I know of that it has had a huge impact on are the ones that smoke it alot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chat-addicts.com
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Cannabis laws need to be changed,   Cannabis laws need to be changed, EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:27 pm

makes me hungry Cannabis laws need to be changed, 44866
which is a good thing for me because i go ages without eating, then i binge
but it would stop the dealers getting rich if the smokers could grow a few of their own
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cannabis laws need to be changed,   Cannabis laws need to be changed, Empty

Back to top Go down

Cannabis laws need to be changed,
Page 1 of 1