Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
nearly choked on my beer Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

nearly choked on my beer Getatt10 nearly choked on my beer Getatt10nearly choked on my beer Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
nearly choked on my beer Vote_lcapnearly choked on my beer Voting_barnearly choked on my beer Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
nearly choked on my beer Vote_lcapnearly choked on my beer Voting_barnearly choked on my beer Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

nearly choked on my beer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

nearly choked on my beer Empty
PostSubject: nearly choked on my beer   nearly choked on my beer EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:58 pm

brit cops is on tv,
and a sargeant leak has caught some one havin a piss in the street nearly choked on my beer 44866 nearly choked on my beer 44866
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: nearly choked on my beer   nearly choked on my beer EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:02 am

nearly choked on my beer 74097126 named after the job huh or was he taking the piss
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: nearly choked on my beer   nearly choked on my beer EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:52 pm

nearly choked on my beer 44866 it made me giggle last night
Back to top Go down
thedelboy
thedelboy

Male
Pig
Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2010-04-29

PostSubject: Re: nearly choked on my beer   nearly choked on my beer EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:59 pm

I was in the multi storey car park with Doreen the other night (had a bit of fun) then needed a piss and peed over the wall thingy right on to a cop!! got out very quick!!!
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: nearly choked on my beer   nearly choked on my beer EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:14 pm

arnt you a tad old to be out in the cold nearly choked on my beer 44866
never mind a bit of nooky in a car park ffs it would kill me id get bloody hyperthermia nearly choked on my beer 44866
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: nearly choked on my beer   nearly choked on my beer EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:35 pm

thedelboy wrote:
I was in the multi storey car park with Doreen the other night (had a bit of fun) then needed a piss and peed over the wall thingy right on to a cop!! got out very quick!!!

guess he was a pisshead then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nearly choked on my beer   nearly choked on my beer Empty

Back to top Go down

nearly choked on my beer
Page 1 of 1