Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
road wars/cops etc Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

road wars/cops etc Getatt10 road wars/cops etc Getatt10road wars/cops etc Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
road wars/cops etc Vote_lcaproad wars/cops etc Voting_barroad wars/cops etc Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
road wars/cops etc Vote_lcaproad wars/cops etc Voting_barroad wars/cops etc Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

road wars/cops etc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

road wars/cops etc Empty
PostSubject: road wars/cops etc   road wars/cops etc EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:14 pm

i watch a lot of these shows during the wee hours
and this urinating in the street instant fine of £80 to me is slightly unfair
i know its a filthy habit but i cant help feeling sorry for them in away
where are the public toilets these days.where are you suppossed to go if youve been waiting ages for bus or taxi
or is it just a big money making racket Groan
Back to top Go down
ladyluck
ladyluck

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 6598
Registration date : 2010-11-15

road wars/cops etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: road wars/cops etc   road wars/cops etc EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:31 pm

I love them shows , Yes I totally agree WG , Its bloody hard especially when the taxi rank etc has not got the facilities , Nor is there many public loos around these days and any that are esp here are used to pimp young men etc or by drug users ,And your taking a bloody big risk going into them £80 TO TAKE A PISS Is taking the bloody piss , Just another way for the goverment to line there flaming pockets as usual or whoever it is gets the proceeds .
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

road wars/cops etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: road wars/cops etc   road wars/cops etc EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:35 pm

last wk in rotherham bus st i was crossing my legs till i got home theyve installed turnstyles at the toilets and you have to have a 20p coin which i didnt have. should they niot have to supply change machines ffs road wars/cops etc 44866
Back to top Go down
ladyluck
ladyluck

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 6598
Registration date : 2010-11-15

road wars/cops etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: road wars/cops etc   road wars/cops etc EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:37 pm

Ive heard of spending a penny , But flaming hell inflation as well road wars/cops etc 44866
Back to top Go down

road wars/cops etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: road wars/cops etc   road wars/cops etc EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:34 pm

ladyluck wrote:
Ive heard of spending a penny , But flaming hell inflation as well road wars/cops etc 44866

Inflation, oh bl**dy hell, i thought you said inflamation, road wars/cops etc 965413 road wars/cops etc 965413
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

road wars/cops etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: road wars/cops etc   road wars/cops etc EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:36 pm

killielassie wrote:
ladyluck wrote:

Inflation, oh bl**dy hell, i thought you said inflamation, road wars/cops etc 965413 road wars/cops etc 965413

they still wouldnt of let me in even if i had an inflamation without the 20p coin road wars/cops etc 44866
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

road wars/cops etc Empty
PostSubject: Re: road wars/cops etc   road wars/cops etc Empty

Back to top Go down

road wars/cops etc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: