Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
i think we all should have a huge party  Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

i think we all should have a huge party  Getatt10 i think we all should have a huge party  Getatt10i think we all should have a huge party  Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
i think we all should have a huge party  Vote_lcapi think we all should have a huge party  Voting_bari think we all should have a huge party  Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
i think we all should have a huge party  Vote_lcapi think we all should have a huge party  Voting_bari think we all should have a huge party  Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

i think we all should have a huge party

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

i think we all should have a huge party  Empty
PostSubject: i think we all should have a huge party    i think we all should have a huge party  EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:17 am

if this is it . i think we all should have a world party , an orgy even ,lets just have a blast
n go out with a bang ..

and if it do,st happen at least we,d all have enjoyed ourselves ... read on.. :hiya: i think we all should have a huge party  965413

Prophecy
Is May 21, 2011 “Judgment Day”?
May 14, 2011.Predictions from a small American religious sect have gained widespread attention. Will the world end this year?

Proclaiming “the end”: A man walks the streets of New York City holding a sign claiming that May 21, 2011 is “Judgment Day” (May 13, 2011).

Source: Spencer Platt/Getty Images

Billboards announce, “The Bible Guarantees It”—vans emblazoned with “Christ Returns as Judge” roam highways—missionaries hold placards reading, “The Trumpet is Sounding”—a shaky voice on a radio program proclaims, “Judgment Day is coming.”

The movement spreads. The following grows. Gradually, the world takes notice. Have you?

For several years, a former civil engineer based in California, Harold Camping, has proclaimed that the world will face “Judgment Day” on May 21, 2011.

He has convinced thousands of followers that a “worldwide earthquake” will occur on this day, beginning a hellish period that will culminate with God Himself destroying the planet five months later. Mr. Camping claims that these ideas are all found in the Bible. According to his website:

“On May 21, 2011 two events will occur. These events could not be more opposite in nature, the one more wonderful than can be imagined; the other more horrific than can be imagined.

“A great earthquake will occur…This earthquake will be so powerful it will throw open all graves. The remains of all the believers…will be…glorified…the bodies of all unsaved people will be thrown out upon the ground to be shamed.

Expand ImageFervent believers: A crowd walks the streets of New York City holding signs that proclaim May 21 will be Judgment Day (May 13, 2011).
Source: Spencer Platt/Getty Images“The inhabitants who survive this terrible earthquake will exist in a world of horror and chaos beyond description. Each day people will die until October 21, 2011 when God will completely destroy this earth and its surviving inhabitants.”

Should you be alarmed at Mr. Camping’s dire prophecies? Is there any truth to his claims? Does the Bible validate these sensational ideas?

After reading this article, you will know with absolute certainty whether “the end of the world” will arrive this year
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: i think we all should have a huge party    i think we all should have a huge party  EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:20 am

any views on what you all would do in such scenario .....
Back to top Go down
kelly
kelly

Female
Number of posts : 5981
Registration date : 2011-03-25

PostSubject: Re: i think we all should have a huge party    i think we all should have a huge party  EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:12 am

if that happened i would have to go out with a very big party
Back to top Go down
ladyluck
ladyluck

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 6598
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: i think we all should have a huge party    i think we all should have a huge party  EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:10 am

Id want to be surrounded with friends and family and enjoying our time together .
Back to top Go down
cookie

Female
Number of posts : 5946
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: i think we all should have a huge party    i think we all should have a huge party  EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:52 pm

well if we survive the day there's the 2012 one to live through and then the solar storms in 2 years time..don't think we've went many a year without sombody or something wanting to end it all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i think we all should have a huge party    i think we all should have a huge party  EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:05 pm

It's sad that some people do believe this.
I'd have a massive party and all you lot could come i think we all should have a huge party  2448945637
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i think we all should have a huge party    i think we all should have a huge party  EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:48 pm

i think we all should have a huge party  1399 I'M ON MY WAY. jumping smilies i think we all should have a huge party  188470 i think we all should have a huge party  777481 i think we all should have a huge party  2013565208 i think we all should have a huge party  520734
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i think we all should have a huge party    i think we all should have a huge party  Empty

Back to top Go down

i think we all should have a huge party
Page 1 of 1