Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Coronation Street Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Coronation Street Getatt10 Coronation Street Getatt10Coronation Street Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Coronation Street Vote_lcapCoronation Street Voting_barCoronation Street Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Coronation Street Vote_lcapCoronation Street Voting_barCoronation Street Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Coronation Street

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Coronation Street Empty
PostSubject: Coronation Street   Coronation Street EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:25 pm

Hello guys, what do you all think about the current storylines, good, bad, interesting, well you tell us.

Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Coronation Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coronation Street   Coronation Street EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:32 pm

to be honest i used to watch it all the time but between kevin, fizz and john Groan it's getting a bit far fetched
Back to top Go down

Coronation Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coronation Street   Coronation Street EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:41 pm

Saw the very first episode and then went to sleep, have I missed anything?
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Coronation Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coronation Street   Coronation Street EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:57 pm

Imbrutus wrote:
Saw the very first episode and then went to sleep, have I missed anything?

not a lot :dunno: Coronation Street 905200
Back to top Go down

Coronation Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coronation Street   Coronation Street EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:21 pm

I wouldn't miss Corrie for anything, i can always be sure of a laugh somewhere during the episode and i wasn't disappointed on Friday night either. Dozy Rosie Webster got the chance of a photoshoot for a mother and baby thing, and of course Rosie being Rosie, asked her dad Kevin(who is estranged from Sally now because of Molly having a son to Kevin) anyway she asked her dad if he would mind her coming to see baby Jack as she says she should really try to get to know her little step brother better. Kevin was delighted at this and even allowed her and Jason to take Jack out in the pram. Of course this is what Rosie wanted all the time, and so she set off for said photoshoot with Jack and Jason pushing the pram of course. Every thing went swimmingly, till they came home and Jack was a bit grizzly, Rosie didn't know why but Jason said, probabaly Jack needed his nappy changed, She proceeds to get the nappy while Jason removes the dirty one, and guess what? the baby she brought back home is a GIRL. Coronation Street 44866 Dozy Rosie strikes again. Coronation Street 415870 Boy was Kevin chuffed to bits with that one. Coronation Street 650679 Coronation Street 650679
Back to top Go down
ladyluck
ladyluck

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 6598
Registration date : 2010-11-15

Coronation Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coronation Street   Coronation Street EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:25 pm

I LOVE Corrie , Though I could Coronation Street 637456 Tracey Barlow and Dopey Rosie .Coronation Street 44866
Back to top Go down

Coronation Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coronation Street   Coronation Street EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:41 pm

If you knew somebody was going to find out about your affair with Nick, who would be the last person you would want that to be? Yes TRACEY BARLOW,and here we are,Monday night and talk of the affair is overheard by -------Yes you've guessed TRACEY. Boy she'll not keep that quiet for long knowing her motor mouth. Coronation Street 442665
Back to top Go down
ladyluck
ladyluck

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 6598
Registration date : 2010-11-15

Coronation Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coronation Street   Coronation Street EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:17 am

Tracey I think will black mail Leanne and Nick , Though I doubt Nick will be as bothered if Peter finds out as Leanne will , As he is obsessed with getting back with Leanne permantly .

It will be interesting to see what Tracey does with the new information .
Back to top Go down

Coronation Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coronation Street   Coronation Street EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 10:33 pm

Ah well lady, alls well that ends well. Peter and Leane reunited, it's going to be a rocky road, but i hope they work things out and nasty Nick keeps his nose out. Now if we could just get Steve MacDonald to grow a pair, he would put Tracy in her place and i'm longing for that day to come. Coronation Street 415217
Back to top Go down
kelly
kelly

Female
Number of posts : 5981
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Coronation Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coronation Street   Coronation Street EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 5:07 pm

i watch corrie every night
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Coronation Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coronation Street   Coronation Street EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 4:32 pm

I reckon David and Kylie are a match made in Hell.....................assuming they ever manage to get married that is. But I sometimes wonder where Gail gets the money. She's dishing out money to Kylie for a wedding dress (which of course she spent on a night out) and now she's gonna offer her £1000 to do a disappearing act. She hasn't got a bliddy job, how can she afford it.
Back to top Go down
kelly
kelly

Female

Coronation Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coronation Street   Coronation Street EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 4:46 pm

yes there are a match make together both bitter and twisted and gail does just pull money out of her purse when she has not got a job
Back to top Go down

Coronation Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coronation Street   Coronation Street EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:48 pm

I read that in the tv magazine today Mazzie, and yes i would like to know where Gail gets the cash from too. Seems though that Kylie does turn up LATE for the wedding, dressed in Black and red of all colours and Xin in a beautiful White dress, Oh and Norris has sussed out what's going on so that's gonna be something else for Xin and Graham to worry about. The train wreck that is Steve/Becky and Liz/Jim is gathering pace and i can't wait to see the disaster that unfolds. As for the Sally and Kevin saga, i think Sally is a greedy bitch, after all he let her have the house, so if she insists on half the money he won, he should insist they sell the house and demand his share of the sale, that would be a win win situation for Kevin. Honestly though, i hope he puts cash in a bank account for young Jack, and it can't be touched until he is either 16 or 21, i'd go for 21 myself and he then gives each of the girls a lump sum and he spends, spends, spends, until the rest has gone, i would'nt give Sally a brown penny. Miss goody 2 shoes has had her own share of affairs over the years. Coronation Street 44866
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Coronation Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coronation Street   Coronation Street EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:07 am

I agree wholeheartedly killie..............its nice to be back by the way. Coronation Street 415217 ...................Sally is a greedy, money grabber and Kevin was being more than fair with her after all. Its as you say, she's not exactly whiter than white herself. The big difference is that he's ended up with a baby to care for but hey...........that could have been her just the same if she hadn't been careful.

The McDonald clan are doing their usual, destroying one another and everything around them.
Back to top Go down
kelly
kelly

Female

Coronation Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coronation Street   Coronation Street EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:27 am

sally is a money graging cow because it is his money not hers because she is not with him so she does not get any of his money
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coronation Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coronation Street   Coronation Street Empty

Back to top Go down

Coronation Street
Page 1 of 1