Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
star gazing live Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

star gazing live Getatt10 star gazing live Getatt10star gazing live Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
star gazing live Vote_lcapstar gazing live Voting_barstar gazing live Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

star gazing live

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

star gazing live Empty
PostSubject: star gazing live   star gazing live EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:45 pm

anyone watching it

i find trivial information very interesting

in 1 human life term we went from the wright brothers first flight to landing on the moon star gazing live 64696
Back to top Go down
cookie

Female
Number of posts : 5946
Registration date : 2010-01-14

star gazing live Empty
PostSubject: Re: star gazing live   star gazing live EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:50 am

it's amazing isn't it..makes u wonder why we're not trying to go to Mars...I loved when Dara was doing the test with the glasses on then he had to count backwards from 7 and did it faster..and it makes me want to go to Hawaii just to see all the stars better
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

star gazing live Empty
PostSubject: Re: star gazing live   star gazing live EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:37 am

yes especailly the stars in the bikini,s star gazing live 44866
Back to top Go down
Pixi Lindor
Pixi Lindor

Female
Number of posts : 4109
Registration date : 2010-12-08

star gazing live Empty
PostSubject: Re: star gazing live   star gazing live EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:44 am

wiseguy wrote:
yes especailly the stars in the bikini,s star gazing live 44866

star gazing live 856768 star gazing live 965413
Back to top Go down

star gazing live Empty
PostSubject: Re: star gazing live   star gazing live EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:46 pm

One criticism or observation on the show, do we need a comedian and so called tv presenter, Jonathan Ross, cracking stupid infantile jokes on an already entertaining piece of TV? I love getting older and more Victor Meldruish star gazing live 965413
Back to top Go down
ladyluck
ladyluck

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 6598
Registration date : 2010-11-15

star gazing live Empty
PostSubject: Re: star gazing live   star gazing live EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:43 pm

Imbrutus wrote:
One criticism or observation on the show, do we need a comedian and so called tv presenter, Jonathan Ross, cracking stupid infantile jokes on an already entertaining piece of TV? I love getting older and more Victor Meldruish star gazing live 965413
Im glad I missed show now tbh , I cant stand Johnathon Ross , I find him stupid and childish most of the time ,.

star gazing live 44866 Victor Meldruish Imbrutus never star gazing live 44866
Back to top Go down

star gazing live Empty
PostSubject: Re: star gazing live   star gazing live EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:02 pm

[/quote]
Im glad I missed show now tbh , I cant stand Johnathon Ross , I find him stupid and childish most of the time ,.

star gazing live 44866 Victor Meldruish Imbrutus never star gazing live 44866 [/quote]

Nice of you to think so LL, but I'm really a crotchety old git and I feel great about it star gazing live 283955
Back to top Go down

star gazing live Empty
PostSubject: Re: star gazing live   star gazing live EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:07 pm

Lady I can assure you he is an old git ,but the brightest star in my life star gazing live 520734
Back to top Go down
ladyluck
ladyluck

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 6598
Registration date : 2010-11-15

star gazing live Empty
PostSubject: Re: star gazing live   star gazing live EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:03 am

Ah thats nice , You see Imbrutus you may be a crouchety ole git but Sheka loves ya for it .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

star gazing live Empty
PostSubject: Re: star gazing live   star gazing live Empty

Back to top Go down

star gazing live
Page 1 of 1