Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
joanna yeates inquiry Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

joanna yeates inquiry Getatt10 joanna yeates inquiry Getatt10joanna yeates inquiry Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
joanna yeates inquiry Vote_lcapjoanna yeates inquiry Voting_barjoanna yeates inquiry Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
joanna yeates inquiry Vote_lcapjoanna yeates inquiry Voting_barjoanna yeates inquiry Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

joanna yeates inquiry

Go down 
+2
morgan
wiseguy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

joanna yeates inquiry Empty
PostSubject: joanna yeates inquiry   joanna yeates inquiry EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:06 pm

it seems to appropriate that the boyfriend was in sheffield

mark my words i think it was somthing somehow to do with him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: joanna yeates inquiry   joanna yeates inquiry EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:41 pm

wiseguy wrote:
it seems to appropriate that the boyfriend was in sheffield

mark my words i think it was somthing somehow to do with him

Wiseguy, you and are are on the the same wavelength, i think that as well. Something else puzzles me, the lass bought a Pizza from Tesco on her way home, now where are the wrappings and the box or even the Pizza itself? I'm not so sure she made it home and after the foul deed was done, he (the boyfriend) put her bag and coat and things in the flat to make it look like she had come home. joanna yeates inquiry 78919
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: joanna yeates inquiry   joanna yeates inquiry EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:50 pm

good theory killie love we will have to see
i think as she had arranged to go out he got jealous etc
why were they searching below the clifton bridge was there some info they havnt told us

and why was the boyfriend not appealing for her safety with her parents on tv ???

Last edited by wiseguy on Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because i cant spell lol)
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: joanna yeates inquiry   joanna yeates inquiry EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:00 pm

i was thinking the same as you and killie, well have to wait and see what the outcome is
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: joanna yeates inquiry   joanna yeates inquiry EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:25 pm

well it is now a murder inquiery

she was found fully clothed but died from strangulation

back to my theory

THE BOYFRIEND
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: joanna yeates inquiry   joanna yeates inquiry EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 4:59 pm

I'm still with you on that wiseguy. joanna yeates inquiry 442665
Back to top Go down
cookie

Female
Number of posts : 5946
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: joanna yeates inquiry   joanna yeates inquiry EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:16 pm

well it looks like the landlord now
Back to top Go down
thedelboy
thedelboy

Male
Pig
Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2010-04-29

PostSubject: Re: joanna yeates inquiry   joanna yeates inquiry EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:26 pm

I am still on Wiseguys theory , the Landlord still has not been charged he is an academic of good standing! the boyfriend has been a bit strange from the outset! (If I was so much in love with another I would be out till I found her not sitting waiting for her to turn up!)
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: joanna yeates inquiry   joanna yeates inquiry EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:17 pm

The landlord may be an academic but I'm not so sure about good standing. He was referred to as 'The Strange Mr. Jefferies' at the college he taught at. He comes over as a bit creepy to me.
Back to top Go down
thedelboy
thedelboy

Male
Pig

PostSubject: Re: joanna yeates inquiry   joanna yeates inquiry EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 3:20 pm

He does have a strange resemblance to Gary Glitter!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: joanna yeates inquiry   joanna yeates inquiry EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:19 pm

thedelboy wrote:
He does have a strange resemblance to Gary Glitter!

joanna yeates inquiry 44866 joanna yeates inquiry 44866 joanna yeates inquiry 965413 joanna yeates inquiry 44866 joanna yeates inquiry 44866

Just because he's strange doesn't make him a murdrer, so i'm sticking with the boyfriend theory yet, until they have proof of the strange teachers guilt. joanna yeates inquiry 442665
Back to top Go down
ladyluck
ladyluck

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 6598
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: joanna yeates inquiry   joanna yeates inquiry EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 8:01 pm

My money is on the boyfriend , He seems very shifty to me and things with him dont add up , At all and his lack of concern is worrying especially if he was suposed to love the girl .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: joanna yeates inquiry   joanna yeates inquiry EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 1:58 pm

Well police are telling the locals that the girls killer is still at large, i'm sticking with the boyfriend yet.
They have also released the 'strange man' on bail though, so i assume they have some suspicions about him yet?
Back to top Go down
thedelboy
thedelboy

Male
Pig

PostSubject: Re: joanna yeates inquiry   joanna yeates inquiry EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 3:34 pm

When I was at school we had a few strange teachers but they were harmless !
MR Parr with the hair that looked like he had had an electric shock(Great teacher of science and gave me a good understanding of the sciences)
Mr Walner a bit eccentric with his bottle top specs again science ! but man did he help you when he knew you had trouble understanding things!
Mr Caswell, he hated me because my mother married a "Black man" but we had an understanding "he would leave me alone or my step Grandad would beat the crap out of him!!"
MR Briton a head of year who looked a lot like a portly station master (he called me "Kipper feet" because I was a size nine at 11) he was a great steam train buff and got me interested in Trains (he also wrote a book on trains)
Mr logie who again was a year tutor , a nicer more relaxed "Gentleman" you could never meet twice in a lifetime; Taught me how to deal with Anger and how to put my mind on the subject in hand rather than look out the window ar at my latest Girlfriend in the class!!
All of these people had a great influence on my life and they were regarded by my peers as strange / dotty etc etc but none would ever harm a fly! poor mr Logie committed suicide when his wife died ! and that affected me when I heard (and I had left school 10 years before !)
what is strange is if you look or act different from what is called "The norm" then you are suspected of all things!!
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: joanna yeates inquiry   joanna yeates inquiry EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:57 pm

strange post dell

i think they have to look into every aspect wether they look odd or not
Back to top Go down
thedelboy
thedelboy

Male
Pig

PostSubject: Re: joanna yeates inquiry   joanna yeates inquiry EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:08 pm

wiseguy wrote:
strange post dell

i think they have to look into every aspect wether they look odd or not
its not strange I was making the point! some teachers will always be different not necessary mass murderers joanna yeates inquiry 147554 joanna yeates inquiry 965413 joanna yeates inquiry 965413
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: joanna yeates inquiry   joanna yeates inquiry EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:17 pm

where did mass murder come into it

theyve said women take care but its still only 1 murder unless ive been lost for a wk

i still say boyfriend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: joanna yeates inquiry   joanna yeates inquiry Empty

Back to top Go down

joanna yeates inquiry
Page 1 of 1