Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Merry Christmas to all my forum friends Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Merry Christmas to all my forum friends Getatt10 Merry Christmas to all my forum friends Getatt10Merry Christmas to all my forum friends Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Merry Christmas to all my forum friends Vote_lcapMerry Christmas to all my forum friends Voting_barMerry Christmas to all my forum friends Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Merry Christmas to all my forum friends Vote_lcapMerry Christmas to all my forum friends Voting_barMerry Christmas to all my forum friends Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Merry Christmas to all my forum friends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Merry Christmas to all my forum friends Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas to all my forum friends   Merry Christmas to all my forum friends EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:26 am

Merry Christmas to all my forum friends XmastreeandsnowmenMerry Christmas to all my forum friends WeirdChristmas12

I would like to wish each and every one of you lovely people the very best Christmas and the happiest of New Years. :snohead: I hope Santa is good to all of you and 2011 brings good health and happiness to you all. :rein:
Can i say, it's been an absolute pleasure to visit the Inn every day this year, knowing i would be enjoying the good company of you lovely folks, ☃ I don't think there is another forum around with the closeness that can be felt in the Inn, from one member for another. :christmas _tre I look forward to another magic year among all my online friends in 2011. :tre: So have a wonderful Christmas my friends with good food, good wine and especially good company. :tre-dan:
Back to top Go down
cookie

Female
Number of posts : 5946
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to all my forum friends   Merry Christmas to all my forum friends EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:15 pm

aww and merry christmas to u killie..hope u and yours have a great day and the new year finds u healthy wealthy and wise..and same goes to u all on the inn...Merry Christmas
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to all my forum friends   Merry Christmas to all my forum friends EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:47 pm

merry christmas everyone
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to all my forum friends   Merry Christmas to all my forum friends EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:47 pm

merry christmas killie, i hope you and joe have a lovely day Merry Christmas to all my forum friends 396856
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas to all my forum friends   Merry Christmas to all my forum friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas to all my forum friends
Page 1 of 1