Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton Getatt10 Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton Getatt10Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton Vote_lcapPrince William is marrying Kate Middleton Voting_barPrince William is marrying Kate Middleton Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton Vote_lcapPrince William is marrying Kate Middleton Voting_barPrince William is marrying Kate Middleton Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton

Go down 
+2
morgan
wiseguy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton Empty
PostSubject: Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton   Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:53 pm

Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton. Apparently she's not even pregnant - how posh is that?Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton 44866
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton   Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:59 pm

Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton 44866 Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton 44866 Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton 44866 nice one wiseguy, nice one Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton 44866 Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton 44866

On a serious note though, as a fan of Princess Diana, i thought it was a lovely gesture of her son William to use his Mothers ring as an engagaement ring so she would be part of the whole celebration. That and of course, the saving on the price of a ring, according to the press today Prince Charles paid £28.000 for it in the 80s and at todays prices, that would be £100.000. Nice one Prince William.
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton   Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:07 pm

me too killie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton   Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:38 pm

WG THAT is posh Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton 44866
i thought it was nice too using his Mums' engagment ring.I liked Diana ,much better than ..errr! horsey rofl
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton   Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:51 pm

Sheka wrote:
WG THAT is posh Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton 44866
i thought it was nice too using his Mums' engagment ring.I liked Diana ,much better than ..errr! horsey rofl

i thought it was nice using his mums engagement ring, have to agree Diana was a lot nicer than the horse one Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton 965413
Back to top Go down
livingdoll
livingdoll

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 1308
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton   Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:51 pm

I'm really happy for them but am I the only one who's already getting fed up of hearing it all over the news everytime I turn the tv on Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton 44866. Was lovely of William to give her his mums ring though, thats so sweet
Back to top Go down
http://kays.creatingforum.com/
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton   Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:08 pm

wiseguy wrote:
Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton. Apparently she's not even pregnant - how posh is that?Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton 44866

That made me laugh Lol
I think Prince William is very sweet natured, which was obviously passed on to him by his mother. I wish them both lots of luck...I'm sure they are going to need it.
Back to top Go down
cookie

Female
Number of posts : 5946
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton   Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:03 am

am I the only one that finds it's a bad omen or very creepy that he gave her his mother's ring..it should have been sat away and given to a daughter (if they have one)...also with their money and all those jewels that they have he could have made one just for her..if he wanted to give her something of his mother then it could have been a necklace
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton   Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:58 am

I think its lovely that they're engaged but I'm not so sure about Diana's ring. I think she should have had one of her own as well cookie. I also get the impression that Kate will find it easier to deal with being part of the Royal Family than Diana did. At the beginning, Diana always appeared to be out of her depth but it looks like young Kate is a bit more worldly wise. She's a lovely girl and I hope they're very happy together. I'm looking forward to the Royal Wedding as only Britain can put on such a wonderful display of pomp and ceremony. Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton 78919
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton   Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:01 am

cookie wrote:
am I the only one that finds it's a bad omen or very creepy that he gave her his mother's ring..it should have been sat away and given to a daughter (if they have one)...also with their money and all those jewels that they have he could have made one just for her..if he wanted to give her something of his mother then it could have been a necklace

i dont actually no he etiquete in this sort of thing to be honest cookie
is there some sort of un written rule :dunno:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton   Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton Empty

Back to top Go down

Prince William is marrying Kate Middleton
Page 1 of 1