Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? Getatt10 Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? Getatt10Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? Vote_lcapHave you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? Voting_barHave you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? Vote_lcapHave you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? Voting_barHave you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ?

Go down 
+3
Free Bird
wiseguy
Blackdahlia
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackdahlia

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ?   Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:37 pm

It is possible if their views and opinions tend to gel with your own.
Is it worth pursuing, I doubt it personally.
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ?   Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:00 pm

yes i have and have and HAVE Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? 44866
Back to top Go down
Free Bird
Free Bird

Female
Number of posts : 817
Registration date : 2010-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ?   Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:07 pm

wiseguy wrote:
yes i have and have and HAVE Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? 44866

and was it worth pursuing? :D
Back to top Go down
Blackdahlia

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ?   Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:11 pm

Free Bird wrote:
wiseguy wrote:

and was it worth pursuing? :D

My guess is no FB, no-one wants a whinger LOL.
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ?   Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:11 pm

in the whole of things yes Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? 44866
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ?   Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:42 pm

kinda, but it was quite a while ago. Now I find I grow to like a person from their posts or very quickly get to dislike some. :shock: Lol
Back to top Go down
cookie

Female
Number of posts : 5946
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ?   Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:20 am

never fancied anyone but there was one that I got along with very well..we had the same humour and spent long hours talking about nothing but he knew about my hubby and hubby knew about him and often had stories to pass on to the hubby from him and the other way about too..he was a great friend..I knew he was having problems and went offline and never heard from him again..so...wherever u are furry..I hope u are well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ?   Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:38 pm

Candy wrote:
kinda, but it was quite a while ago. Now I find I grow to like a person from their posts or very quickly get to dislike some. :shock: Lol

I'm with you there Candy, i tend to go by posts and then determine whether i would like to have that person as a friend, i have to say on this forum, i have found quite a few new friends, and i have to add, a number of special friends too. wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ?   Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:56 pm

I never "fancied" anybody but did have a very dear male friend.Whom I talked to a lot ,just like cookie.Hubby knew and was friends with him too.We spent hour chatting on msn now he has gone from my life I just hope he is ok..miss him lots.
I do have 2 very long term friends and some new but very dear ones.I too can tell by what people post wether I am going to like them or not.But fancy NO been happily married too long to want somebody else.
Back to top Go down
thedelboy
thedelboy

Male
Pig
Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2010-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ?   Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:01 pm

I have met a few people from Forums in fact yesterday I was with two young ladies who were members of my old forum! they are just friends not lovers or anything but are great [pals !!
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ?   Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:11 pm

cookie wrote:
never fancied anyone but there was one that I got along with very well..we had the same humour and spent long hours talking about nothing but he knew about my hubby and hubby knew about him and often had stories to pass on to the hubby from him and the other way about too..he was a great friend..I knew he was having problems and went offline and never heard from him again..so...wherever u are furry..I hope u are well

awww yes I remember your friend furry.Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? 345511 Maybe we should put up some missing person posters.
Trouble is if they read........Does anyone know the whereabouts of my friend Furry.........I dread to think what or who might turn up!! Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? 665317 Lol
Sorry, Just kidding. :squeeze:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ?   Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:21 pm

Trust you to think of something like that Candy,How about Furry slapper rofl
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ?   Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:35 pm

[quote="Sheka" Furry slapper rofl [/quote]

Thats your friend innit?? Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? 605852 Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? 905200
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ?   Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 5:30 pm

Yep...well one is Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ?   Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:23 pm

im dissapointed girls wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ?   Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:37 pm

Oh dear were we suppose to ALL say we fancy WG Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? 396856
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ?   Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:56 pm

no just at least 1 of you :(

Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? 44866
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ?   Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:18 pm

Ok..I do xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,hate to see a grown man cry 😢 Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ?   Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:30 pm

Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? 396856 Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ?   Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:12 pm

i fancy all female posters on here Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? 44866
Back to top Go down
Pixi Lindor
Pixi Lindor

Female
Number of posts : 4109
Registration date : 2010-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ?   Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:18 pm

Depends how naughty they are Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ?   Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:29 pm

jesus theres only me and johno and imbrutus how naughty do you want

im a saint so you dont fancy me Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? 44866
Back to top Go down
Pixi Lindor
Pixi Lindor

Female
Number of posts : 4109
Registration date : 2010-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ?   Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:34 pm

wiseguy wrote:
jesus theres only me and johno and imbrutus how naughty do you want

im a saint so you dont fancy me Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? 44866

You are no saint Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? 44866

you're a very naughty boy Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? 44866
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ?   Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:34 pm

Imbrutus ain't no saint..johno...err...nah....you Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? 605852 Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? 905200
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ?   Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:41 pm

so what are you both saying Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? 44866
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ?   Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever fancied another poster just from reading their posts ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: