Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Brave amputee's wedding joy Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Brave amputee's wedding joy Getatt10 Brave amputee's wedding joy Getatt10Brave amputee's wedding joy Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Brave amputee's wedding joy Vote_lcapBrave amputee's wedding joy Voting_barBrave amputee's wedding joy Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Brave amputee's wedding joy Vote_lcapBrave amputee's wedding joy Voting_barBrave amputee's wedding joy Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Brave amputee's wedding joy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster
Number of posts : 7247
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Brave amputee's wedding joy Empty
PostSubject: Brave amputee's wedding joy   Brave amputee's wedding joy EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:55 pm

I've just read this .........................

Determined Doug Forbis lost his legs, but now he has found love.

Doug, 24, whose legs were amputated when he was a baby, plans to marry traffic cop Elizabeth Tilden, 24.

The inspiration, of Greenville, south Carolina, walks on his hands, swims and climbs, plays basketball or frisbee and drives a special car.

Doug, who lost his legs after his spine failed to develop, said: "my condition has not stopped me doing anything I want."

Brave amputee's wedding joy Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcATsdhczU8nii2mn8W4Ld6MN0dqX40ZWVwQBZvc9vMaG9ERk&t=1&usg=__GYDoaTB3FIcd4nh2jk2HEVvmEWU=

Bless him. When ever I read something like this I say to myself "I'll never moan about anything ever again" but I do and probably will do for the rest of my life but I think he's marvellous. Such an inspiration.
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Brave amputee's wedding joy   Brave amputee's wedding joy EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:32 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=124269&page=1

good on him
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Brave amputee's wedding joy   Brave amputee's wedding joy EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:03 pm

i have nothing but respect for those people they dont wallow in pity and they just get on with it
good luck to them all .
Back to top Go down
thedelboy
thedelboy

Male
Pig
Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2010-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Brave amputee's wedding joy   Brave amputee's wedding joy EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:44 pm

I sit at times feeling sorry for myself due to my disabilities but whenever I see something like this I feel gratefull for my life!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brave amputee's wedding joy   Brave amputee's wedding joy EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:51 pm

We all have problems but to read something like this makes you stop and think..WTG Doug
Back to top Go down
thedelboy
thedelboy

Male
Pig
Number of posts : 802
Registration date : 2010-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Brave amputee's wedding joy   Brave amputee's wedding joy EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:02 pm

I did 22 years "Army" 3 tours Ireland was ifo in Sinia (82) and have been to places you would not believe !! some of the things I have seen were horendous and I am glad I saw and survived my tours!!! shame for the poor buggers that did not Rest Thier Souls!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brave amputee's wedding joy   Brave amputee's wedding joy Empty

Back to top Go down

Brave amputee's wedding joy
Page 1 of 1