Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Carbuncle Award goes to John O'Groats Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Carbuncle Award goes to John O'Groats Getatt10 Carbuncle Award goes to John O'Groats Getatt10Carbuncle Award goes to John O'Groats Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Carbuncle Award goes to John O'Groats Vote_lcapCarbuncle Award goes to John O'Groats Voting_barCarbuncle Award goes to John O'Groats Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Carbuncle Award goes to John O'Groats Vote_lcapCarbuncle Award goes to John O'Groats Voting_barCarbuncle Award goes to John O'Groats Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Carbuncle Award goes to John O'Groats

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Carbuncle Award goes to John O'Groats Empty
PostSubject: Carbuncle Award goes to John O'Groats   Carbuncle Award goes to John O'Groats EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:38 am

John O'Groats has been given this year's Carbuncle Award for the most dismal place in Scotland.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-11217864

it is bloody grim though ive got a picture somewhere of me and diane stood at that sign Carbuncle Award goes to John O'Groats 44866
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Carbuncle Award goes to John O'Groats   Carbuncle Award goes to John O'Groats EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 5:00 pm

wiseguy wrote:
John O'Groats has been given this year's Carbuncle Award for the most dismal place in Scotland.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-11217864

it is bloody grim though ive got a picture somewhere of me and diane stood at that sign Carbuncle Award goes to John O'Groats 44866

not wrong there wg,, it s a dump , n the crofters have littered the place all around with old cars buses they use as hen shed s.
and it s not the most northern place on britain........ duncansby head is.

Carbuncle Award goes to John O'Groats Stacks10
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Carbuncle Award goes to John O'Groats   Carbuncle Award goes to John O'Groats EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:08 pm

it's a bliddy disgrace, was there 2wks ago it's a cold hole of a place was looking for a present for someone when i got it home ...........the bottom was stamped made in china :wtf: and boy can they charge, it must be a big let down to a lot of people that come all the way up to see the place :dunno:
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Carbuncle Award goes to John O'Groats   Carbuncle Award goes to John O'Groats EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:48 pm

morgan wrote:
it's a bliddy disgrace, was there 2wks ago it's a cold hole of a place was looking for a present for someone when i got it home ...........the bottom was stamped made in china :wtf: and boy can they charge, it must be a big let down to a lot of people that come all the way up to see the place :dunno:

rofl rofl fukin made in china ffs rofl
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Carbuncle Award goes to John O'Groats   Carbuncle Award goes to John O'Groats EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:07 pm

i wasn't very happy about it i can assure you. i wonder where there short breads from Carbuncle Award goes to John O'Groats 64696 rofl
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Carbuncle Award goes to John O'Groats   Carbuncle Award goes to John O'Groats EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:30 pm

morgan wrote:
i wasn't very happy about it i can assure you. i wonder where there short breads from Carbuncle Award goes to John O'Groats 64696 rofl

from Short??? Carbuncle Award goes to John O'Groats 147554

mars bars....??
brussel sprouts ...?

rofl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carbuncle Award goes to John O'Groats   Carbuncle Award goes to John O'Groats Empty

Back to top Go down

Carbuncle Award goes to John O'Groats
Page 1 of 1