Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
some good pointers here Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

some good pointers here Getatt10 some good pointers here Getatt10some good pointers here Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
some good pointers here Vote_lcapsome good pointers here Voting_barsome good pointers here Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
some good pointers here Vote_lcapsome good pointers here Voting_barsome good pointers here Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

some good pointers here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

some good pointers here Empty
PostSubject: some good pointers here   some good pointers here EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:39 pm

Things that I found helpful by living this long. The purpose of fighting is to win..

The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either... The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.

1. Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

2.. If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

3. I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

4. When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.

5. A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked him 'Why do you carry a 45?' The Ranger responded, 'Because they don't make a 46.'

6. The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a lady commented on his wearing his sidearm 'Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are you expecting trouble?' 'No Ma'am. If I were expecting trouble, I would have brought my shotgun.'

7. Beware the man who only carries one gun. HE PROBABLY KNOWS HOW TO USE IT!!!

But wait, there's more!

I was once asked by a lady visiting if I had a gun in the house. I said I did. She said 'Well I certainly hope it isn't loaded!' To which I said, of course it is loaded, it can't work without bullets!' She then asked, 'Are you that afraid of someone evil coming into your house?' My reply was, 'No not at all. I am not afraid of the house catching fire either, but I have fire extinguishers around, and they are all loaded too'.

And Remember:

I'm a firm believer of the 2nd Amendment!
If you are too, please forward..

WHERE ELSE BUT AMERICA

ONLY IN AMERICA
We are the only country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed without eating, elderly going without needed meds, and mentally ill without treatment - yet we have a benefit for the people of Haiti on 12 TV stations, ships and planes lining up with food, water, tents, clothes, bedding, doctors and medical supplies. Imagine if we gave ourselves the same support that we give other countries. I feel bad for them, but I wonder who cares about America .

99% of people won't have the guts to forward this.

Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

some good pointers here Empty
PostSubject: Re: some good pointers here   some good pointers here EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:42 pm

4. When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away. some good pointers here 44866 so true
Back to top Go down

some good pointers here
Page 1 of 1