Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
old tv programmes Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

old tv programmes Getatt10 old tv programmes Getatt10old tv programmes Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
old tv programmes Vote_lcapold tv programmes Voting_barold tv programmes Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
old tv programmes Vote_lcapold tv programmes Voting_barold tv programmes Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

old tv programmes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

old tv programmes Empty
PostSubject: old tv programmes   old tv programmes EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:36 pm

what crap did you have to sit and watch growing up and had to sit silent as your parents watched

upstairs and bloody downstairs :dunno:
Back to top Go down
Gwyneth
Gwyneth

Female
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2010-08-24

old tv programmes Empty
PostSubject: Re: old tv programmes   old tv programmes EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:45 pm

Trooping the bloody colour, not a soap I know, but seemed to come round more than once a year! My dad used to watch the whole thing and could I say a word whilst it was on? NO!
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

old tv programmes Empty
PostSubject: Re: old tv programmes   old tv programmes EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:46 pm

Gwyneth wrote:
Trooping the bloody colour, not a soap I know, but seemed to come round more than once a year! My dad used to watch the whole thing and could I say a word whilst it was on? NO!

old tv programmes 44866 been there aswell
Back to top Go down
Gwyneth
Gwyneth

Female
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2010-08-24

old tv programmes Empty
PostSubject: Re: old tv programmes   old tv programmes EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:50 pm

Watching paint dry was far more appealing, only trouble was I soon ran out of paint!!!
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

old tv programmes Empty
PostSubject: Re: old tv programmes   old tv programmes EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:50 pm

can't really remember, my mam worked in the pub so she was never in - dad was always fishing :dunno: most of the time he dragged me with him old tv programmes 44866
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

old tv programmes Empty
PostSubject: Re: old tv programmes   old tv programmes EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:57 pm

Oh yes we had to sit through the trooping of the colour too. was that where they used to take the big guns apart and lift them over obstacles? or was that something else. Lol
We also used to have to watch a load of cowboy films. I always wanted the Indians to win. :shock: old tv programmes 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

old tv programmes Empty
PostSubject: Re: old tv programmes   old tv programmes EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:59 pm

Candy wrote:
Oh yes we had to sit through the trooping of the colour too. was that where they used to take the big guns apart and lift them over obstacles? or was that something else. Lol
We also used to have to watch a load of cowboy films. I always wanted the Indians to win. :shock: old tv programmes 44866
not sure about that candy but we always had to watch the edinburgh tattoo and i seem to recall that :dunno:
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female

old tv programmes Empty
PostSubject: Re: old tv programmes   old tv programmes EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:00 pm

Ahh yes, I think that was it probably, I remember the bagpipes. Lol
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog

old tv programmes Empty
PostSubject: Re: old tv programmes   old tv programmes EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:02 pm

i stayed with my granny and grandad a lot ............my granny was daft on the wrestling i swear she would have been in the ring hitting them we her brolly old tv programmes 44866 and come dancing was another thing - hell i hated it bash
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

old tv programmes Empty
PostSubject: Re: old tv programmes   old tv programmes EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:04 pm

morgan wrote:
i stayed with my granny and grandad a lot ............my granny was daft on the wrestling i swear she would have been in the ring hitting them we her brolly old tv programmes 44866 and come dancing was another thing - hell i hated it bash

big daddy giant haystacks old tv programmes 44866 and of course the scots royal brothers every sat teatime ffs old tv programmes 44866
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster
Number of posts : 7247
Registration date : 2010-04-09

old tv programmes Empty
PostSubject: Re: old tv programmes   old tv programmes EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:06 pm

The only thing I remember hating to sit through was bloody football :evil:
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog

old tv programmes Empty
PostSubject: Re: old tv programmes   old tv programmes EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:07 pm

i think adrian street was her pet hate old tv programmes 665317
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog

old tv programmes Empty
PostSubject: Re: old tv programmes   old tv programmes EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Angel wrote:

i still hate having to listen to football hammer
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

old tv programmes Empty
PostSubject: Re: old tv programmes   old tv programmes EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:09 pm

Angel wrote:
my grandad lived wit us and we had to watch match of the day every sat night that bloody tune still haunts me old tv programmes 44866

Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female

old tv programmes Empty
PostSubject: Re: old tv programmes   old tv programmes EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:12 pm

That bloody tune haunts me too!!! my ex hubby always used to watch it. Groan wasn't keen on him or the tune! :shock: Lol
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

old tv programmes Empty
PostSubject: Re: old tv programmes   old tv programmes EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:17 pm

Candy wrote:
That bloody tune haunts me too!!! my ex hubby always used to watch it. Groan wasn't keen on him or the tune! :shock: Lol

old tv programmes 44866 ffs candy old tv programmes 44866

and what about dixon of foookin dock green old tv programmes 44866
evenin all old tv programmes 44866
sounds like one of our catagories old tv programmes 44866
Back to top Go down

old tv programmes Empty
PostSubject: Re: old tv programmes   old tv programmes EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:36 pm

wiseguy wrote:
morgan wrote:

big daddy giant haystacks old tv programmes 44866 and of course the scots royal brothers every sat teatime ffs old tv programmes 44866

My nan and mom loved Billy Two Rivers. they went to see him wrestling live she got up and hit his opponent with her handbag through the ropes.
Back to top Go down

old tv programmes Empty
PostSubject: Re: old tv programmes   old tv programmes EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:38 pm

77 Sunset strip, Emergency ward 10, The rag trade.
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

old tv programmes Empty
PostSubject: Re: old tv programmes   old tv programmes EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:39 pm

can only slightly remember the rag trade
Back to top Go down

old tv programmes Empty
PostSubject: Re: old tv programmes   old tv programmes EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:43 pm

wiseguy wrote:
can only slightly remember the rag trade

My mom loved it she worked as a sewing machinist so she could relate to it old tv programmes 44866.

the shop stewart shouting all out. I believe Reg Varney started his career in teh rag trade.
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

old tv programmes Empty
PostSubject: Re: old tv programmes   old tv programmes EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:57 pm

old tv programmes 44866 i used to and still love on the buses
Back to top Go down

old tv programmes Empty
PostSubject: Re: old tv programmes   old tv programmes EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:59 pm

Steptoe an Son I loved that. still laugh at the old clips now...the dirty old man. old tv programmes 78919
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

old tv programmes Empty
PostSubject: Re: old tv programmes   old tv programmes EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:00 pm

June wrote:
Steptoe an Son I loved that. still laugh at the old clips now...the dirty old man. old tv programmes 78919

old tv programmes 44866 me too
Back to top Go down

old tv programmes Empty
PostSubject: Re: old tv programmes   old tv programmes EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:03 pm

The Flying Doctor,

z cars.

Crackerjack..old tv programmes 44866 I always wanted to go on there and win the cabbage.
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

old tv programmes Empty
PostSubject: Re: old tv programmes   old tv programmes EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:06 pm

yer i can remember all 3 old tv programmes 44866 god i feel old now haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

old tv programmes Empty
PostSubject: Re: old tv programmes   old tv programmes Empty

Back to top Go down

old tv programmes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: