Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
What makes you happy? Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

What makes you happy? Getatt10 What makes you happy? Getatt10What makes you happy? Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
What makes you happy? Vote_lcapWhat makes you happy? Voting_barWhat makes you happy? Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
What makes you happy? Vote_lcapWhat makes you happy? Voting_barWhat makes you happy? Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

What makes you happy?

Go down 
+3
wiseguy
Dennisq
Angel
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster
Number of posts : 7247
Registration date : 2010-04-09

What makes you happy? Empty
PostSubject: What makes you happy?   What makes you happy? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:50 pm

When I wake up in the morning it makes me happy that I can HEAR the birds singing
it makes me happy to be able to SEE my son's smile
When I go out in the morning and breath in, it makes me happy that I can SMELL the different aromas in the air
and it makes me happy when I hug my son and FEEL the love between us

So what makes you happy?

Back to top Go down
Dennisq
Dennisq

Male
Rooster
Number of posts : 2434
Registration date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: What makes you happy?   What makes you happy? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:42 pm

I do :smile2:

Okay, that's my philosophical answer. :D

So my straight answer would be people, friendship, not worrying about the future or the past and just stopping to smell the roses. What makes you happy? 345511

I guess that was a tad philosophical too huh? :D
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What makes you happy?   What makes you happy? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:51 pm

Lol. I knew I'd find other things to be happy about when I read other peoples posts .... yea people and friendship are big ones aren't they (true friendship makes you megga happy What makes you happy? 345511 )

I'm going to try and find something new to be happy about every day and see how many others can do that too.

Back to top Go down
Dennisq
Dennisq

Male
Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What makes you happy?   What makes you happy? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:13 pm

Angel wrote:
Lol. I knew I'd find other things to be happy about when I read other peoples posts .... yea people and friendship are big ones aren't they (true friendship makes you megga happy What makes you happy? 345511 )

I'm going to try and find something new to be happy about every day and see how many others can do that too.
You really don't wanna get me started on this :D but let me just say one thing - when you can accept or let go of the things that make you unhappy, you won't havta look for anything to be happy about. :smile2:
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What makes you happy?   What makes you happy? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:18 pm

Dennisq wrote:
Angel wrote:

You really don't wanna get me started on this :D but let me just say one thing - when you can accept or let go of the things that make you unhappy, you won't havta look for anything to be happy about. :smile2:

but that would be the end of my thread Dennis What makes you happy? 429259 What makes you happy? 44866

I know what you're saying though but it's also nice to read what makes people happy What makes you happy? 345511

You make me smile and smiling makes me happy What makes you happy? 345511 What makes you happy? 44866
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What makes you happy?   What makes you happy? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:25 pm

Waking up in the morning and seeing hubby smile when he brings me a drink .To know I have another day with this wonderful man I married so many years ago.Sitting in our conservatory looking at our lovely garden.Feeding the fish in our pond.watching birds come to feed then bathe in the waterfall.
Cuddling up on the sofa with hubby to watch a movie.
I'm sure I will think of more things....good thread Angel clap
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What makes you happy?   What makes you happy? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:32 pm

Sheka wrote:
Waking up in the morning and seeing hubby smile when he brings me a drink .To know I have another day with this wonderful man I married so many years ago.Sitting in our conservatory looking at our lovely garden.Feeding the fish in our pond.watching birds come to feed then bathe in the waterfall.
Cuddling up on the sofa with hubby to watch a movie.
I'm sure I will think of more things....good thread Angel clap

Awwwwe Sheka what a lovely post and I can see how happy your hubby makes you happy WOW it's lovely to hear a relationship working like that and I can imagine you doing lots of lovely things together (just how it should be) :squeeze:

and thank you What makes you happy? 396856 xxxx
Back to top Go down
Dennisq
Dennisq

Male
Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What makes you happy?   What makes you happy? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:34 pm

Angel wrote:
Dennisq wrote:
Angel wrote:

but that would be the end of my thread Dennis What makes you happy? 429259 What makes you happy? 44866

I know what you're saying though but it's also nice to read what makes people happy What makes you happy? 345511

You make me smile and smiling makes me happy What makes you happy? 345511 What makes you happy? 44866
What makes you happy? 44866 What makes you happy? 44866

Are you happy because you're smiling or are you smiling because you're happy? scratch What makes you happy? 44866

What makes you happy? 44866 It IS nice to hear what makes people happy. I'm gonna :mouthshut: now. :smile2:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What makes you happy?   What makes you happy? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:38 pm

He sure does Angel and has since i was 15.
Also having nice friends like you and others on the internet make me happy.Making my siggies not just for me but for friends to make them happy too.
Listening and watching Elvis ..what more do I need smile
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What makes you happy?   What makes you happy? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:44 pm

Dennisq wrote:
Angel wrote:
Dennisq wrote:
Angel wrote:

What makes you happy? 44866 What makes you happy? 44866

Are you happy because you're smiling or are you smiling because you're happy? scratch What makes you happy? 44866

What makes you happy? 44866 It IS nice to hear what makes people happy. I'm gonna :mouthshut: now. :smile2:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: I can't believe I got you to shut up What makes you happy? 727824 What makes you happy? 44866

And I'm smiling cus I'm happy and happy cus I'm smiling What makes you happy? 5087 What makes you happy? 44866

What makes you happy? 396856 smile
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What makes you happy?   What makes you happy? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:45 pm

Sheka wrote:
He sure does Angel and has since i was 15.
Also having nice friends like you and others on the internet make me happy.Making my siggies not just for me but for friends to make them happy too.
Listening and watching Elvis ..what more do I need smile

People like you make others happy too Sheka, you've made me happy :squeeze: xxxx

Back to top Go down
Dennisq
Dennisq

Male
Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What makes you happy?   What makes you happy? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:53 pm

Angel wrote:

People like you make others happy too Sheka, you've made me happy :squeeze: xxxx

What she said What makes you happy? 345511

Okay, NOW I'm gonna shut up. :D
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: What makes you happy?   What makes you happy? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:14 pm

i cant discuss it in here What makes you happy? 44866
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: What makes you happy?   What makes you happy? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:41 pm

Ususally its the simple pleasures in life that make me happy, I dont need a lot of material things and if my family and friends are happy, then so am I What makes you happy? 345511
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What makes you happy?   What makes you happy? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:51 pm

I can guess yours wg affraid What makes you happy? 44866

Very True Candy :squeeze: xxxx

Music makes me happy cool dance
Back to top Go down
mazzie
mazzie

Female
Buffalo
Number of posts : 5550
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: What makes you happy?   What makes you happy? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:11 pm

My husband
My children
My Grandchildren
My family and friends

But most of all Life makes me happy. wink
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: What makes you happy?   What makes you happy? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:12 pm

sounds good to me mazzie love
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What makes you happy?   What makes you happy? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:25 pm

Awwwe mazzie :squeeze: that's lovely xxxx

Animals make me happy :<3:
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat

PostSubject: Re: What makes you happy?   What makes you happy? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:31 pm

What makes you happy? 11271_11
read the sign ffs What makes you happy? 44866
thats what makes me happy

i love penrith
used to go through it often on the way to ayr What makes you happy? 44866
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What makes you happy?   What makes you happy? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:38 pm

a stress free day Groan
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What makes you happy?   What makes you happy? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:42 pm

wiseguy wrote:
What makes you happy? 11271_11
read the sign ffs What makes you happy? 44866
thats what makes me happy

i love penrith
used to go through it often on the way to ayr What makes you happy? 44866

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: pmsl

I bet you used to stand right near the edge What makes you happy? 44866 What makes you happy? 44866
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What makes you happy?   What makes you happy? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:46 pm

Awe morgan

see if this helps ....

What makes you happy? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmMA0N2sNUdzHc7Ex221Fz-X7plFHIr0XGY5_OAUMuVtaV2wY&t=1&usg=__BRimU1_uyOz7Tn9frZQcj6fK0R0= What makes you happy? 44866
Back to top Go down
johno
johno

Male
Number of posts : 112917
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: What makes you happy?   What makes you happy? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:49 pm

im alway s happy ,, but im really happy after ive been What makes you happy? 136353 👅
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What makes you happy?   What makes you happy? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:50 pm

that will only gee me a worse sore head than i've got bash
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What makes you happy?   What makes you happy? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:54 pm

johno, I don't think I've ever seen you unhappy What makes you happy? 396856

awwwwe morgan maybe a hug and Kiss will help :squeeze: What makes you happy? 396856 xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What makes you happy?   What makes you happy? Empty

Back to top Go down

What makes you happy?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next