Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
could only happen to me Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

could only happen to me Getatt10 could only happen to me Getatt10could only happen to me Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
could only happen to me Vote_lcapcould only happen to me Voting_barcould only happen to me Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
could only happen to me Vote_lcapcould only happen to me Voting_barcould only happen to me Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

could only happen to me

Go down 
+2
Candy
wiseguy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

could only happen to me Empty
PostSubject: could only happen to me   could only happen to me EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:23 pm

as god is my witnees this has just happned
ive just been to the shops for 4 cans and i tied the dog(marley the alsation ffs)to the railing outside etc well im getting served and i hear a commotion
some div has tied a miniture poodle at the side of him and its trying to have sex with bloody marley anyway i undid him and was going to get hold of his coller so as he wouldnt eat the poodle etc and the bloody thing bolted with his tail between his legs ffs could only happen to me 44866

proper guard dog eh could only happen to me 44866
Back to top Go down
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: could only happen to me   could only happen to me EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:26 pm

could only happen to me 44866 could only happen to me 44866
Back to top Go down
morgan
morgan

Female
Dog
Number of posts : 55065
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: could only happen to me   could only happen to me EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:28 pm

it's about time you were telling marley about the birds and bees could only happen to me 44866 could only happen to me 44866
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Female
Rooster
Number of posts : 7247
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: could only happen to me   could only happen to me EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:30 pm

could only happen to me 44866 could only happen to me 44866

You couldn't make it up if you tried could only happen to me 44866 Poor Marley could only happen to me 44866
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: could only happen to me   could only happen to me EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:32 pm

he was sat on the kerb round the corner waiting for me to tell him to cross the rd ive just told diane could only happen to me 44866 and she says theyre nasty little things ffs i give marley more than that for breakfast could only happen to me 44866
Back to top Go down
deante655
deante655

Female
Snake
Number of posts : 3898
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: could only happen to me   could only happen to me EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:16 am

Poor Marley i feel bad for him i know i am not a big poodle fan myself ........maybey it was a male poodle :dunno:
Back to top Go down
livingdoll
livingdoll

Female
Rat
Number of posts : 1308
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: could only happen to me   could only happen to me EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:55 pm

could only happen to me 44866 could only happen to me 44866,
Back to top Go down
http://kays.creatingforum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: could only happen to me   could only happen to me Empty

Back to top Go down

could only happen to me
Page 1 of 1