Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
A lot of the forum is hidden to non-members
Do Opposites Attract? Mascot11
Guests please register and say hello
Forum Awards

Do Opposites Attract? Getatt10 Do Opposites Attract? Getatt10Do Opposites Attract? Pewter10
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
johno (112917)
Do Opposites Attract? Vote_lcapDo Opposites Attract? Voting_barDo Opposites Attract? Vote_rcap 
morgan (55065)
Do Opposites Attract? Vote_lcapDo Opposites Attract? Voting_barDo Opposites Attract? Vote_rcap 
marti (31433)
wiseguy (28549)
Angel (7247)
ladyluck (6598)
Candy (6072)
kelly (5981)
cookie (5946)
mazzie (5550)

Do Opposites Attract?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy
Candy

Female
Number of posts : 6072
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Do Opposites Attract? Empty
PostSubject: Do Opposites Attract?   Do Opposites Attract? EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:35 pm

I am an Aries which is a fire sign and hubby is Pisces, water sign. I am quite fiery whereas he is quite laid back and easy going. We seem to get on well..... most of the time Lol So maybe the initial attraction has worked out ok. Perhaps the water puts out my fiery side.
There is a saying about that but Im not posting it. Do Opposites Attract? 44866
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do Opposites Attract?   Do Opposites Attract? EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:41 pm

My sign is Pisces and my husband is a Leo, first off no matter what horiscope you read a Leo is NOT cmpatable with a Piscean, a bit strange really since we had our 42nd anniversary 16th March this year. We've always get on really well together and i'd say he was my best friend as well as a great husband. So maybe it's true what they say, never believe all you see, or in this case read. :D
Back to top Go down
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Do Opposites Attract?   Do Opposites Attract? EmptySun May 23, 2010 3:20 pm

dianes a leo and im a virgo i dont think leo,s go with anything Do Opposites Attract? 44866
and as do opposites attract yes because one or the other likes the challange to change them :dunno:
Back to top Go down
Free Bird
Free Bird

Female
Number of posts : 817
Registration date : 2010-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Do Opposites Attract?   Do Opposites Attract? EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:07 pm

I think very much so.....it's the Yin and the Yang thing! :D
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate Deity of TGL
The Ultimate Deity of TGL

Male
Horse
Number of posts : 4777
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Do Opposites Attract?   Do Opposites Attract? EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:22 pm

I don't think they attract as I'm attracted to guys. :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.offtopicz.com/
wiseguy
Admin
Admin
wiseguy

Male
Rat
Number of posts : 28549
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Do Opposites Attract?   Do Opposites Attract? EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:29 pm

yer but are you attracted to the opposite types of guys as to what you are
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do Opposites Attract?   Do Opposites Attract? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do Opposites Attract?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: